2019 Injected Speed with TaylorMade Golf

Got in 18 yesterday in some seriously hot/humid weather. Now off to play a new course with some buddies that I’ve never played before. This is helping pass the time- -but seeing @JB post actual pics of our gear is making it real!!!!

So. Freaking. Pumped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, I changed my game yesterday to playing with a friend at a nw course I have not played, Firewheel playing the Traditions and the Masters nines. Did that so I could plot my way around a place i have not played since that will be the plan with RTJ Grand Nat'. Playing a new course and planning your way from the green backwards, what do i want into the green on this one, so what do i need to hit off the tee; OMG HUMID as we had a shower mid round but i lived in the south for years and i pretty much know, this will be the case this weekend....Played well....I am stoked and so ready for this day to come. I have my list of questions, some that i have garnered from friends who have ALL HEARD of this thing we call THP. Some who have joined of course there are some questions that even i won't ask,,,lol. But i am so ready #INJECTEDSPEED #:taylormade:

Has anyone coming to the event played these courses before?

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Nope. Will be a fun experience!

Can't wait

I have been on the website a few times studying the courses layouts and descriptions. Depending on the tees we play, could be quite interesting....
#:taylormade: #Injectedspeed

I have been on the website a few times studying the courses layouts and descriptions. Depending on the tees we play, could be quite interesting....
#:taylormade: #Injectedspeed

I’m gonna wing it. Gives excuses that way! LOL!

Out of curiosity just how hot will it b in Alabama?

Hot. I’ve been texting with my friend from TM and we think high 80s and high humidty

Go to GNC and buy a bunch of Liquid IV packs. Works really well if you drink a few a day.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Hot. I’ve been texting with my friend from TM and we think high 80s and high humidty
Sounds like beer drinking weather to me.

Go to GNC and buy a bunch of Liquid IV packs. Works really well if you drink a few a day.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Pedialyte packets work much better. And are cheaper.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I found my new best friend.

Excited that this thread is ramping up I'm looking forward to a great follow next weekend!

Excited that this thread is ramping up I'm looking forward to a great follow next weekend!

Live thread is going to be pretty awesome. Especially that first Friday night

2019 Injected Speed with TaylorMade Golf

helluva group of THPers for this one. expect some old school hip hop lol @jman

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yessir. Worse case there is gatorade and vodka, gatorade and rum, or gatorade and tequila. Stay hydrated at all costs!

Well, Its monday and my flight is Thursday afternoon.....this is going to be a crazy week. SO much to do and remember for the trip. Wake up at 430 each day and turn on the news and first thing is rain on Thursday,,,,,,flight better be on time, stressin'

Last edited:
Should be a fun week coming up for you guys

helluva group of THPers for this one. expect some old school hip hop lol @jman

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Rocking it P4B style!!!

Are we there yet?! I feel like this one has been coming for a LONG time.

c3f775de706153deeb7f9872c9950474.jpg

Spicy!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only Prob wit the new Driver is it will make my Bag look shabby, may have to talk to mama about an upgrade for fathers day.......#Injectedspeed #:taylormade:

You guys are in for a GREAT weekend! Can't wait to follow along!

Only Prob wit the new Driver is it will make my Bag look shabby, may have to talk to mama about an upgrade for fathers day.......#Injectedspeed #:taylormade:

If it makes it easier, I can keep the driver for you

Back