2019 Injected Speed with TaylorMade Golf

Gonna be cool to see that elevated tee on the range bombing drives to the end of it.

Not sure how I missed this before - but I would love to get into this one! The new TM line is really nice!

Full bag of TM now and there is always room for the latest TM tech!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Having gamed TM drivers in the past, looking forward to this one!

Nice to see the excitement. I have been working on this one for a while and have it completely dialed in for a great weekend for everybody.

I love the M6 Fairway woods. I'd love even more getting a chance try try out the drivers too - and throw in a location like RTJ National? Yes please!

Gonna be cool to see that elevated tee on the range bombing drives to the end of it.
I love that driving range.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Definitely wouldn't mind this being the first THP contest I become a part of :good:

I just checked out the courses on their website and they look incredible. I've used more Taylormade drivers than any other in my life but have yet to hit any in the past three years and that needs to change. I'm really excited about this one.

RTJ Grand National has been on my bucket list.

THP continues to bring the top events at the top venues.

RTJ Grand National has been on my bucket list.

THP continues to bring the top events at the top venues.
As close as I am, and as many times as THP has gone to courses there, it's a wonder I've never played anything on the RTJ Trail. June would be a good time to rectify that.

I'd love to play it again!!!
nEUyAW3.jpg

inMWGM4.jpg

More details on signup coming soon.

Wow, this sounds amazing. I wish I was available for those dates.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Signup will be March 18th.
Mark your calendars.

love the RTJ still playing Rocket Ballz 3 and hybrid

Last edited:
Typical time ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Typical time ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Signups are open all day for THP Events.
Just make sure you are a 2019 Albatross Club Member at the time of the signup and look for the new thread that opens that day.

March 18 date is locked in!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Calendar marked!

Back