2019 Injected Speed with TaylorMade Golf

I have been lax on my THPing due to being on vacation and pop in here to see some very cool Events coming. Having never had a TM Driver this is very interesting for sure.

I may just take the EPIC Flash SZ into the PGA SS and compare them just for the fun of it.

Do they ever not leave happy?

Not like Robert Kraft happy, but you know, everyone is usually pretty stoked after THP events.

hahaha

Event sounds really good though.

Oh wow, this looks awesome. 54 holes in 2 days, I’m loving that!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s pretty sweet. Sounds like a bunch of awesomeness. Dates don’t work for me but this will be a fun follow.

This looks awesome, my fingers will be crossed to get in

Another awesome event!! The lineup this year is just sick!

This might have moved in the Top 3 of events I want to be a part of this year.....

Wow. Wow. Wow.

This sounds amazing!!!!

Very cool addition THP!

This looks awesome, hoping I can sign up for this!

I never liked TM drivers until I tried the M6 a few weeks ago. I need to try the M5 next. This event will be loads of fun for the lucky few that get in.

Another fantastic event, I will enter this one for sure! The dates work great for me!

THP crushing it again. I've been to two THP events at this site. Great setup.

This site is just amazing. So many opportunities that someone otherwise may never have a chance to do. Like ME!! Kudos JB, GolferGal and everyone involved.

Best of Luck to all that enter!!

Pretty neat event being put together, definitely will be INJECTED with so much awesomeness the participants won't know what hit them!

Damn! That's my Member-Member weekend... I'm out :banghead:

This site is just amazing. So many opportunities that someone otherwise may never have a chance to do. Like ME!! Kudos JB, GolferGal and everyone involved.

Best of Luck to all that enter!!

Hey saw you got in that other event! Congrats!!

Hey saw you got in that other event! Congrats!!

Thanks, I greatly appreciate it. Very much looking forward to it.

This is going to be an amazing event

Looks like an awesome event.

Wow I totally missed this announcement earlier! Love the course selection going to be awesome for those who are selected.

2019 Injected Speed with TaylorMade Golf

This is going to be special!! Lot of gear, swag, food and golf! I wish I had a place to get fitted rather than just hit stock setups though. Not going to be able to do the event justice

Last edited:
Now this is what I'm talking about. Having been to an event here previously, this is a fabulous venue with great golf courses. Great place to stay and great food that I'm sure THP has lined up as well.
I've wanted to hit these drivers since their release. This event will be perfect timing for me as I will have been released by the Dr to start playing a month before the event. So a lot of time to get the game in order and be fitted for the perfect driver.
Looking forward to signing up for this.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Back