2019 Injected Speed with TaylorMade Golf

looking forward to getting to know H8tobogie and MH on the drive from Atlanta to RTJ, the forming new relationships when everyone else gets in..this WILL BE EPIC

I probably need to book a rental car eh? And flights.

Whoops. Hahaha

looking forward to getting to know H8tobogie and MH on the drive from Atlanta to RTJ, the forming new relationships when everyone else gets in..this WILL BE EPIC

Thats the best part of these trips, IMO!

I probably need to book a rental car eh? And flights.

Whoops. Hahaha

come in Thursday evening and ride with us..

come in Thursday evening and ride with us..

Well hell, let me get through tomorrow’s second round of girls state and I’ll see what I can swing!

a Sooner, A Cowboy an Aggie and a Canuck walk into a bar,

they are still there....

Last edited:
About to hop on a call with the team from TaylorMade.
This event is the top discussion.

Can't wait to hear the details!

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Whoa now...We are going to have some fun.
Just spoke to the three gentlemen from TaylorMade that will be coming out for this and the fun is planned and the swag is awesome.
Get ready for a blast gentlemen.

can't wait

SWEET ! Every day my wife hears me talk about how excited it am about this trip, (lol and its a long ride to work), I am so stoked and ready. Gotta get the new clubs tuned in. stuff gettin real boyz

Swag has officially hit an 11.
Quick note to participants. Friday night we have a completely private banquet area for dinner and meet and greet. This will be a completely open ask us anything kind of question and answer evening.

You have Taylormade communications
You have Taylormade R&D
You have TaylorMade Accessories

All to answer anything you can possibly think up and anything is allowed to be asked in a completely casual setting with food and drinks.

Quick note to participants. Friday night we have a completely private banquet area for dinner and meet and greet. This will be a completely open ask us anything kind of question and answer evening.

You have Taylormade R&D

All to answer anything you can possibly think up and anything is allowed to be asked in a completely casual setting with food and drinks.

So cool - - Can't wait!

Just a note on communications - I really like the Tiger/Rory/Day/DJ/Rahm snippets they have been putting out on social.

You have Taylormade R&D

This is smoking news, thank you for this.

Whoa now...We are going to have some fun.
Just spoke to the three gentlemen from TaylorMade that will be coming out for this and the fun is planned and the swag is awesome.
Get ready for a blast gentlemen.

You have Taylormade R&D

Oh heck yes! Let’s gooooooooooo!!!!!

JB’s excitement and teases are getting out of hand so I know this one is going to be nuts.

I’ve got the funniest feeling our minds are going to get melted.

Full access.

Great course.

Amazing people.

Let’s ****ing go RIGHT NOW.

Fun text back and forth with one of the people coming. You can see they are as excited as you guys.

cfe633c892cbbaf81e98103dea22bfad.jpg

Amped....is an understatement!

It's going to b a blast!

It is always awesome injected at THP!

Swag has started to arrive...oh lord.

Oh man, it has been a tough couple of weeks and this just keeps things in perspective! I’m sooo excited for this. Bring it on!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Right on, the event will b here in no time! Can't wait to get there

Back