2019 Injected Speed with TaylorMade Golf

still soooo jealous of those in this one.

Whoa nellie. Another thing of SWAG just showed up.
My gawd, I am not even sure how I am going to get it all there hahah.

We’re gonna need a bigger boat! Haha

3 more weeks!

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

I’d say the boys and I are getting preeeeetty excited about this one.

It’s about to get real!

Too early to start packing? I have definitely been game planning on what to bring...

You are officially on deck.

This is awesome to hear. Taylormade jumping in head first for this one, I love it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have to say that I am glad that i am extremely busy right now or my Bestest-half would shoot me....What with Work, The Byron, got to play in the pro-am and daily tickets, I take off to Marshall at the Colonial Wed thru Sunday, then it will be one week to take off. I have banked vacation days for this time of year. And then INJECTED SPEED. Thank you H8tobogie and MH for deciding to get there a day early and BriMac for making reservations to play Friday am. Getting out early will probably save me cause i am STOKED for this and for it to be TaylorMade-PRICELESS ! Now Jman is coming in early with us. I have played TM since the Burner in the 90's and have never been one to jump for the next big thing. I played R7 425 until finally buying the SLDR. Kept my R7's for over 10 years and there were 3 of them. ...to be chosen for a TM event for my first event.....I am bringing the Mavic Pro with me so i can get some great shots of the course. Probably gonna be some uTube links for videos, but then again, i gotta have a way to remember this for life. Now constant updates that this is not going of the hook, but off the planet? folks don't even see the behind the scene messages between the Elite Eight- rest assured, we think we know how lucky we are, but the buzz is escalating....

This is gonna be a great follow.....excited to follow along.

The M5 fw has been really nice for me. I just tried the M5 driver this past Sundee with an AD IZ shaft and Ohhhhhh Laaaaawwwd it was nice.

now, if u need help packing things up or help catalog stuff for the event......asking for a friend

Let’s gooooooooooo!

I’ll go ahead and throw this out there....

Anyone have any questions they’d like us to get answered about TaylorMade straight from the guys behind the brand?

Anyone have any questions they’d like us to get answered about TaylorMade straight from the guys behind the brand?

1)Can I get just a basic raw HiToe wedge
2)Does the Twist Face story sell better or worse than they thought it would?
3)Explain how injected twist face settles the same way each time. How do they go through their QC on that process?

Not surprised to read this.. TaylorMade does it right, and I am excited to see them bring this event with THP to the forefront.

1)Can I get just a basic raw HiToe wedge
2)Does the Twist Face story sell better or worse than they thought it would?
3)Explain how injected twist face settles the same way each time. How do they go through their QC on that process?

To tack onto the Twist Face discussion..

have they ever considered offering a non-twist face head?

Have they changed their approach to market share given their stable of staffers and the public’s obsession with everything about them?

What is the ROI on dollars spent sponsoring tour players?

What were the settlement terms with PXG (haha, I know that can’t/won’t disclose it.)?

2019 Injected Speed with TaylorMade Golf

Keep em coming! I’ll be writing them all down to take with me!

how has the new tour truck been received by tour staff and players? What was the reason behind going all out? (yes i've watched the video already)

how has the new tour truck been received by tour staff and players? What was the reason behind going all out? (yes i've watched the video already)

That second Story on the Tour truck is da bomb....

1- with the landscape changing in terms of tour use and driver counts, is it more important than ever for TaylorMade to look for innovative ways (such as this event) to connect with core golfers?

2- with a little bit of a throwback release of the One Mini driver, can we look for future updates of iconic clubs? Looking at you V-Steel fairway.

Back