Truvis Immortal with Budget Golf: 2019 THP Championship

So, I heard Mr Finley only plays golf a little better than this lovely person throws a baseball. True?

https://youtu.be/CWpSs3G9Uyg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes please!!! Where do I sign up?

Signups are not open yet, but I would look for an announcement on that tomorrow.

Signups are not open yet, but I would look for an announcement on that tomorrow.
That should add some excitement!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Truvis Immortal with Budget Golf: 2019 THP Championship

Hopefully you have gotten over the PTFD. Post traumatic Finley disorder.

It’s all in good fun... I went to a support group w/ Texas Hacker and learned how to accept what happened and move forward.

YES! So looking forward to trying to get in to this. I keep looking at that course and that area. It's so gorgeous over there. This will be insanely awesome.

Signup will be next Wednesday June 5th.

This is going to be a good one.
Lots of competition. Lots of swag.
The Budget Team loves this community.
BG has proven their love for us THP'ers. This will be a hot ticket!

Saved the date on my phone, can't wait for signups!

Signups coming up quickly. Should be pretty easy travel for our west coasters

Signups coming up quickly. Should be pretty easy travel for our west coasters

I will definitely be signing up for this one, and yeah, the trip to Coeur d'Alene would be pretty easy from out here on the West Coast. But then again, I think travel to ANY THP EVENT would be pretty easy to take, no matter where it is!

I will definitely be signing up for this one, and yeah, the trip to Coeur d'Alene would be pretty easy from out here on the West Coast. But then again, I think travel to ANY THP EVENT would be pretty easy to take, no matter where it is!

I’m fully prepared to take a train, bus and/or bicycle across this great country for the opportunity to participate in this event. It’s that phenomenal.

I’m fully prepared to take a train, bus and/or bicycle across this great country for the opportunity to participate in this event. It’s that phenomenal.

i got room in the cruze. owe ya a ride anyway

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

i got room in the cruze. owe ya a ride anyway

I would fly to Illinois just to road trip with you, no doubt!

Its officially signup week.

Its officially signup week.

yes!! first event in the last few that the dates worked plus being a truvis guy its a must sign up!!

yes!! first event in the last few that the dates worked plus being a truvis guy its a must sign up!!

Yup, almost no choice with that opportunity! :D

Man, I’m excited to get a chance to sign up for this. That video gives me shivers with the dramatic music and all. What a beautiful course.

Everytime I read over the first post with all the event details I think to myself......damn what an event!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back