Truvis Immortal with Budget Golf: 2019 THP Championship

One of our special events for this community is back with Budget Golf once again and we are taking it to another level. Last year was pretty special, but this year partnering with Callaway Golf and The Coeur d'Alene Resort we are moving to unbelievable levels of awesome!

Two Competitions in One
A chance at Truvis Greatness
Amazing Budget Golf Prizes

i-NGT6CRT-S.png

When & Where
September 6th-8th, 2019
The Coeur d'Alene Resort
Coeur d'Alene, ID

Details
This incredible weekend is open to 20 THPers that will compete in teams of 2 (THP creates the teams) for a prize list that is over the top incredible. Each of the 20 participants will also receive participant prizes just for coming that makes this one heck of a special weekend. Each of the 10 teams will be put together to create a "tag team"of sorts complete with team name and the competition over Saturday and Sunday will be filled with fun and excitement.

THP and Budget Golf will be out on the course all weekend long with everybody ensuring that challenges and prizes up the ante for a whole lot more fun.

The Grand Prize
The winning team will win a trip to Chicopee, MA to DESIGN A LIMITED EDITION CALLAWAY TRUVIS GOLF BALL that will actually be SOLD on the Budget Golf website with a portion of the proceeds going to an awesome charity.
You will take a tour of this amazing facility, see how Truvis is made. Watch your design get printed and then watch as THPers have a chance to buy them while supplies last (and get some for yourself as well of course).

They winning team will each also win ALL OF THIS
$500 Gift Card to Budget Golf
Links and Kings Leather Garment Bag $550 value
Garmin Z80 Rangfinder $599 value
Custom Stamped Wedge
Any pair of New Balance Golf Shoes
Any Sunice Gore Tex Rain Jacket

Qualifying
THP Events are held throughout the year and are incredibly unique ways to share a round or weekend with THPers and are filled with equipment, prizes and more. Your ticket to enter these events is the 2019 Albatross Club membership which goes to help a wonderful charity benefitting children. For more information on that or to sign up and help support this great cause, click here.

SWAG List
Every Participant Receives
2 Travis Mathew Polos
Travis Mathew Pullover
Travis Mathew Hat
Links and King Accessories Bag
$100 Gift Card to Budget Golf
1 Dozen Callaway Golf Balls
Custom Mizuno Stamped Wedge
New Backpack
And More

The Second Competition
Not only will THPers be competing in 10 two man teams for the grand prizes and a chance at a THP Hall of Fame Tag, there is a second competition that everybody will be involved in. Each team will also be competing against THP Hall of Famer Jason Finley and a partner from Callaway Golf for a separate prize(s). This course will provide an incredible backdrop for both competitions.

Cost & What's Included
Cost - $499
18 Holes of Golf on Saturday at Coeur d'Alene
18 Holes of Golf on Sunday at Coeur d'Alene
Group Dinner Friday night
Group Dinner Saturday night
Team Apparel
Incredible SWAG
Awesome prizes
And a whole lot more

Skill Level
ALL skill levels are welcome and we mean that with everything we stand for. This event will have a handicap tie in to make sure everybody has a shot at winning.

The Teams
MattyDMPLS and Checkered
OldeDude and jim54
Millsan1 and MoparMan
Magic Spell and oumagic
King Veo and Sposey
aljaklaw and Army Golf
mancest and Wildcat4life
Duffer Waldorf and KY Golfer
slimjim32 and tequila4kapp
chefchris79 and KCSmitty
baylrballa and Null Nomad
Jason Finley and ????

Some pretty solid pairing.... who’s the mystery partner for Finley??!!??...hmmmmm

Pairings are out! That means teams names wont be too far behind! BG championship will always one of my favorites

Awesome! Can’t wait for the event!!! Is it September yet????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Duffer Waldorf & I will have plenty College Basketball to chat about.

Can't wait. Gonna be a blast for sure!!!

I have not met my teammate yet hopefully he can put up with me

Great to have you as a teammate @mancest. Going to be a lot of fun.

Any predictions for pairings from some of the more seasoned THP'ers?

nm, already out

@nullnomad
giphy.gif

Hell yeah brother! It’s time for Texas to represent !!!

These names are gonna be epic

We have teams.. Now we NEED names!!!!

I have not met my teammate yet hopefully he can put up with me

I got stuck with a guy who has 2 HoF tags (about to be 3)... Yeah, I can deal with that. Let's do this! :drinks:

I got stuck with a guy who has 2 HoF tags (about to be 3)... Yeah, I can deal with that. Let's do this! :drinks:

We will have a good time partner

@Magicspell and I will be bringing the Arizona heat to Idaho. Looking forward to it!

@Magicspell and I will be bringing the Arizona heat to Idaho. Looking forward to it!

I might have something to say about that hahaha. Although I will look forward to traveling with you guys.

Please keep that desert heat in Arizona guys! Haha

@MoparMan is my partner.

That's cool.

What does partner mean? Head to Head competitors? Playing partners for team score?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

@MoparMan is my partner.

That's cool.

What does partner mean? Head to Head competitors? Playing partners for team score?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

you two are partnered together trying to win the event. All the other pairings listed are who you are competing against.

@JasonFinleyCG I hear you need a partner...

7a961b30f5caa874c1b817b3b452de8e.gif

Not looking to lose but thanks.

so oldedude how old are you? if you are at least my age we will have 75 -100 years combined on the field...

Very tempted to throw my support behind team Wildmancest4life, but going to start by backing these guys

e8e553b97e11ebd32b87977d83ce93b1.jpg

Back