Truvis Immortal with Budget Golf: 2019 THP Championship

Truly amazing how cool this event is. The event is solid and if you are on the winning team it goes over the moon!!

Holey freaking smokes! This is when I hate being a CPA. Company doesn't allow vacation between Sept 1-15 and Oct 1-15!

I have my life! Maybe I should just quit my job!

Can't miss the signups on this one, going to be a hell of a weekend!

This is awesome! Looking forward to this signup.

Many thanks all around!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This looks like an amazing event. The northern Idaho panhandle is so incredibly beautiful. Anyone who hasn’t been there should enter to get in, just to see the country, let alone the amazing fun, swag and prize potential.

Definitely going to sign up for this one. I've done some work in Coeur d'Alene, but never even got to see the resort/golf course. Had me anxiously anticipating this just on the location, now doubling things up with Budget and Callaway, completely over the top!

Holey freaking smokes! This is when I hate being a CPA. Company doesn't allow vacation between Sept 1-15 and Oct 1-15!

I have my life! Maybe I should just quit my job!

tough time of year but if i get i can make it work!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I've never said to myself "man I really want to go to Idaho"
That has changed in the last month or so. Really looking forward to trying for one of those 20 spots!!

And the awesomeness just keeps coming!!! This sounds like an amazing opportunity that I definitely would love to be a part of.

It’s crazy to think about how awesome the Ship was last year and how it’s somehow gotten better! Whoever gets in is in for a treat!

tough time of year but if i get i can make it work!

Good luck! This looks freaking amazing! 0% I can get off work! I’m pulling for ya!

So much awesome is packed into this event!

This event is going to be huge. 10 very, very lucky people are in for a real treat.

Its open to 20 : )

I edited my post from 20 for the Budget Golf Championship event to 10 because the Truvis design was for the winning team, but I suppose you are correct, 20 people will have the chance, and thus its an event for 20 people.

It's a great thing reading comprehension is not a core skill for my job....:banghead:

Wait you have to play against @JasonFinleyCG too?

44f4eb16bf220c206e79738af4fd3c4b.gif

Wait you have to play against @JasonFinleyCG too?

44f4eb16bf220c206e79738af4fd3c4b.gif

Yes sir. Two competitions in one. Good thing for you though, is that if you get in, you do not have to beat Finley to get a chance at making Truvis golf balls.

Yes sir. Two competitions in one. Good thing for you though, is that if you get in, you do not have to beat Finley to get a chance at making Truvis golf balls.

I’m a glutton for punishment, sign up date been set yet?

The event really does sound stupidly great. I’ll be tossing my name in the hat.

What an absolutely stunning looking course!! Good luck to everyone!! As I'll have a week or two week old baby at this time, don't think the wife would really like me saying I'm available for this...

#AndStill

You got me into this Finley thing, hopefully you help me get redemption and defend...

The dates are not ideal, but I need another crack at this event.........Might need to get involved. Absolutely insane event.

Back