Truvis Immortal with Budget Golf: 2019 THP Championship

I could only imagine how much fun it would be hanging out with the Budget crew and Finley w/guest!

I know right the Budget Golf family is so great and then add in the Callaway team, this will be insanely fun and slightly competitive one would think!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I could only imagine how much fun it would be hanging out with the Budget crew and Finley w/guest!

It's going to be absolutely unforgettable!

The course alone is enough to make me want to signup, but then they added all of the prizes and gear :twist:

Definitely a can't miss, a bucket list course!

That is going to be over the top amazing.

I can't believe how incredible this event is. Then you add to it. WOW.

This just seems like a really fun weekend with some great guys!

I so cannot wait for sign ups for this. To say that the THP Championship is on my hope filled bucket list would be a major understatement!

This will be another epic THP event..... its soooo outside the box! Truvis design efforts.... crazy nuts!

Yes that is where I will be flying into.

Are there direct flights to Spokane for you east coast travelers or do you connect through Portland?

I’ve decided on a concept I will use for the Truvis design. The actual design is still TBD

Are there direct flights to Spokane for you east coast travelers or do you connect through Portland?

I could not find nonstop, but stop in DFW or Chicago is not terrible.

For this event, I would make multiple stops haha

I could not find nonstop, but stop in DFW or Chicago is not terrible.

For this event, I would make multiple stops haha

Same here. Chicago, Phx, or Vegas seem to be the popular stops from Columbus

Wow! This is pretty amazing THP. Well done.

This is the only time a grand prize can include a trip to Chicopee MA and be something people will fight over. But seriously, that facility is absolutely incredible and there's fantastic food and some fantastic golf courses around there.

Going to be a good one. Venue is stunning, prize is out of this world. THP/Budget Golf/Callaway is a winning combo.

This is the only time a grand prize can include a trip to Chicopee MA and be something people will fight over.

Ha ha ha ha this one made me smile.

This event is really hard to fathom with the venue awesome partner in Budget Golf and Callaway just top notch! I really want in this one!!

Wow. That's is beyond unbelievable.

Couer D'Alene will be brutal and fun. We need a competition for the island green.

This event is really hard to fathom with the venue awesome partner in Budget Golf and Callaway just top notch! I really want in this one!!

Well, you do have a Golden Ticket.

Well, you do have a Golden Ticket.

Oh I know its really wanting to be pulled for this one. I wanted in the last THP Championship! One of the best follows the last couple of years

Oh I know its really wanting to be pulled for this one. I wanted in the last THP Championship! One of the best follows the last couple of years

Bro......burning that ticket on this event wouldn't be a bad idea at all. This one will be redic

Hey shanebot, would be awesome if we were in this together.

Back