Truvis Immortal with Budget Golf: 2019 THP Championship

If I am reading this right, it is team handicap average on top, higher handicap in the middle and lower handicap on bottom.

This was my initial thought, too.

Then, I thought, "poor KY Golfer".

Truvis Immortal with Budget Golf: 2019 THP Championship

It is that time again! It is flyover FRIDAY!

Hole #7

https://player.vimeo.com/video/144184823
dbb662f20b9238a283304694358546bd.jpg

Hole #8
https://player.vimeo.com/video/144555871
e0f5e6fd51fb87d6d661f4883a3b827f.jpg

#7 tee shot looks a bit tight.

#7: tight teeshot right at a bunker, hope my draw is working by then.

#8: dislike fairway trees. interesting club choice depending on tees we play.

I feel like 7 and 8 could be won with a bogey. I'll embrace the hybrid hybrid method.

I feel like 7 and 8 could be won with a bogey. I'll embrace the hybrid hybrid method.

that might be the play on 7 depending on the format. 8 I feel you might be able to clear the tree with driver or 3 wood depending on the tee.

One of those trees has my name on it... haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No need for that. I hear they actually have bathrooms at this course.

So I read that this course requires forecaddies if you play here. Will our groups have the forecaddies as well? Or not for this type of event?

So I read that this course requires forecaddies if you play here. Will our groups have the forecaddies as well? Or not for this type of event?

well somebody has to find my ball

I am one of the purple lines, which is confusing, since there are no purple M&Ms.

I was curious about that as well. The caddies here are awesome. With it being a resort course they are really relaxed and fun to play with. Definitely helpful to navigate the course and greens as well.

The best will be the side bets that the caddies have on you all. They have a pretty good eye for who is going to be near the top of the leaderboards.

Back