Truvis Immortal with Budget Golf: 2019 THP Championship

Great story and fitting for the event!
7e07cb337f093bc4dd3653591b90f390.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

they really like their bunkers right in the driver landing areas. Could make a big difference depending on the tees we play.

Oldedude and I should not have a problem with any bunkers in the landing areas, you young guys might..we can just hit driver and layup our way around. Boy this is a pretty Course and the flyovers are very cool.

Played a truvis CS today for 4 holes, liked what I saw and will try again tomorrow with it.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Oldedude and I should not have a problem with any bunkers in the landing areas, you young guys might..we can just hit driver and layup our way around. Boy this is a pretty Course and the flyovers are very cool.
Hah! I was thinking the same thing, in fact some of those bunkers might be an issue on our second shots. :golf2:

Then again, sometimes the youngsters really should give us old guys a little break ........

VibrantReflectingFruitbat-small.gif

Hole 10 is definitely going to pose a challenge for my shot shape. Bunker for days unless I get that elevation bump.

It's amazing, but I havent seen a single boring hole on this course so far in these flyovers. All are gorgeous and pose some sort of risk/reward challenge.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Hard to say how to play hole 10. I'll need to see what trees I'm behind and then adjust accordingly.

We will try to fairway them to death, driver, 3 wood, 9 iron, putt on the par 4's..ha

Its been kind of fun playing longer courses than I am used to, but it would be more fun if I get my iron game back in gear, showing signs of life. The 11 wood is getting a work out...

Then again, sometimes the youngsters really should give us old guys a little break ........

VibrantReflectingFruitbat-small.gif

We will try to fairway them to death, driver, 3 wood, 9 iron, putt on the par 4's..ha

Its been kind of fun playing longer courses than I am used to, but it would be more fun if I get my iron game back in gear, showing signs of life. The 11 wood is getting a work out...

I am just a young whippersnapper (46) but I think I will try to hit some fairways too ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Going to play tomorrow and pray I miraculously remember how to hit the ball. It might ugly at this event if not

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hard to say how to play hole 10. I'll need to see what trees I'm behind and then adjust accordingly.

Come on, golf is easy! Hit ball ..... follow ball ..... repeat until ball goes in hole ...... count how many time you hit ball ..... EASY :drinks:

Come on, golf is easy! Hit ball ..... follow ball ..... repeat until ball goes in hole ...... count how many time you hit ball ..... EASY :drinks:

You forgot the “cuss ball” steps.

Played a practice round today, I think I'm almost ready ......

FlakyThunderousCanary-size_restricted.gif

In this week's random stat addition, are anagram team names better than original team names?

Sorry M&M, you don't get to play.

Assisted Living
Bad Kitty
Cooking with Smoke
Derby Duffers
Drunken Munchies
Purple Rain
Show Me the Money
The Illusionists
The Mounties
Wandering Bear

AKA

Veiling Sadists
Tat By Kid
Kick With Mongoose (or Gecko With Kimonos)
Def Furry Beds
Enriched Nun Musk (or Re: Munchkin Nudes)
Urinal Prep
These Women Homy
Shiniest Oil ****
Minutest Hoe
Beginner Award

Last edited:
In this week's random stat addition, are anagram team names better than original team names?

Veiling Sadists
Tat By Kid
Def Furry Beds
Urinal Prep
These Women Homy
Shiniest Oil ****
Minutest Hoe
Beginner Award
I'm not too proud to say I'm completely lost here lol.

Veiling Sadists
Tat By Kid
Def Furry Beds
Urinal Prep
These Women Homy
Shiniest Oil ****
Minutest Hoe
Beginner Award

I can embrace that team name lol

Veiling Sadists
Tat By Kid
Def Furry Beds
Urinal Prep
These Women Homy
Shiniest Oil ****
Minutest Hoe
Beginner Award

I think I'll stick with the original.

Back