Truvis Immortal with Budget Golf: 2019 THP Championship

Part of the swag list is one dozen Callaway balls. I will probably also bring a dozen ERC and dozen CSXTT
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Based on the way I played today I may have to beg @jasonfinley to bring more.

Last edited:
Based on the wa I played today I may have to beg @jasonfinley to bring more.
I was down a sleeve through 4 holes this morning, so maybe Finley should load up a cube truck.

I was down a sleeve through 4 holes this morning, so maybe Finley should load up a cube truck.
One sleeve? What a rookie. Callaway’s stock took an uptick just based on the number of balls I lost today (and will replace).

Last edited:
I’m gonna bring about 3 dozen but I saw that there’s a dicks sporting goods in Spokane... just in case LOL

Order more balls from budget

I'm going to need to order some more the way my game goes. Hopefully I don't lose many, but man the course looks like it could eat plenty.

One sleeve? What a rookie. Callway’s stock took an uptick just based on the number of balls I lost today (and will replace).

I really like it when people lose golf balls!

Based on my lack of play, i will need a bag over the weight limit.

Let's hope this trip to the range is the low point. Yikes.

Well @oldedude I hope your game is strong, looks like work travel is going to keep me gone from golf pretty much right up to the Event and getting skin cancer surgery on my hand next week and my back went out...ha, ha might be a perfect storm of excuses.

But I may also have a set of EPIC's in the bag and maybe the lay off will be a blessing..golf

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Man this is going to be one heck of an event. That course alone with THPer’s!!!! Off the charts!

Was able to get away on a family trip to CDA area this week. No golf but did get a look at the course and island green from dinner at The Floating Green Restaurant. It’s looking really good and ready for us.
c7bcc5bde70068d42e38499625b79d8d.jpg

Last edited:
Was able to get away on a family trip to CDA area this week. No good but did get a look at the course and island green from dinner at The Floating Green Restaurant. It’s looking really good and ready for us.
I really do hope we get to play a round together. If so, KP on this hole for a beverage of choice after the round?

Was able to get away on a family trip to CDA area this week. No good but did get a look at the course and island green from dinner at The Floating Green Restaurant. It’s looking really good and ready for us.

Looking awesome man! Can’t wait till we get there...

I really do hope we get to play a round together. If so, KP on this hole for a beverage of choice after the round?

Without question!

Well @oldedude I hope your game is strong, looks like work travel is going to keep me gone from golf pretty much right up to the Event and getting skin cancer surgery on my hand next week and my back went out...ha, ha might be a perfect storm of excuses.

But I may also have a set of EPIC's in the bag and maybe the lay off will be a blessing..golf

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

This could be really entertaining then. I just played some of the worst golf of my life this weekend at The Lake Tahoe Open - Part Deux. First round Saturday wasn't too bad, but second round Saturday was a disaster. Yesterday I had an okay front-9, then completely lost everything on the back-9, honestly couldn't hit a thing.

Hopefully I got that out of my system, and will be working hard for the next month to see that it is. Looking forward to this event regardless, but would be even better to be playing decent golf.

Final prep for this this Event involves paying off the balance (ugh I hate Canadian money) and regripping the ball retriever.

This could be really entertaining then. I just played some of the worst golf of my life this weekend at The Lake Tahoe Open - Part Deux. First round Saturday wasn't too bad, but second round Saturday was a disaster. Yesterday I had an okay front-9, then completely lost everything on the back-9, honestly couldn't hit a thing.

Hopefully I got that out of my system, and will be working hard for the next month to see that it is. Looking forward to this event regardless, but would be even better to be playing decent golf.
I've been around the game just long enough to know when you older guys are running a hustle. I fully expect the both of you to post low scores when it counts.

In all seriousness, hope the surgery goes well this week Jim. You'll be back on the range in no time!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Final prep for this this Event involves paying off the balance (ugh I hate Canadian money) and regripping the ball retriever.

Are you going with a leather grip or a full cord grip in case it is raining? You definitely don't want your hand to be sliding off when you have a Top Flite 3000 in the basket!

Are you going with a leather grip or a full cord grip in case it is raining? You definitely don't want your hand to be sliding off when you have a Top Flite 3000 in the basket!
I'm thinking a nice stitched Beaver pelt. Unmatched performance in the water, soft & comfortable in the dry.

Maybe was posted in here already but Travis Fulton was playing here this weekend, had some nice shots of the course for anyone wanting a preview.. wat h his Instagram story for it

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

My initial mental image of this, is you leaning over the side of the boat with a ball retriever, and trying to blindly find golf balls in the lake...

There’s gotta be a **** load of balls in there, but I’m sure they have a scuba team finding golf balls on the regular
When I went to sawgrass in December, they told us , they fish out 250,000 golf balls each season...
dunno how true that really is.. but they def found 2 of mine last season LOL....

and regripping the ball retriever.

You know I will break that thing in half and throw franks iron covers in the lake

You know I will break that thing in half and throw franks iron covers in the lake

I figured Finley would break it in half before you get to it lol. Them retrievers are just plain bad for business!

Back