Truvis Immortal with Budget Golf: 2019 THP Championship

I made a joke about pumping up my handicap. Unfortunately that joke has become a reality. Up almost 2 in the past couple weeks.

Got a month to get it back on track.

Problem is my irons.

Off to the Pro!

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I made a joke about pumping up my handicap. Unfortunately that joke has become a reality. Up almost 2 in the past couple weeks.

Got a month to get it back on track.

Problem is my irons.

Off to the Pro!

It will come around and I am on a similar journey. In 2019, my best months were April and May and I got down to around 8.5 on my handicap tracker. I signed up in June and had a rough June and July with my swing and some hand problems and my cap went up to 11.3 (highest for this year).

I took my first lesson in 10+ years toward the end of June and it helped. It took awhile to get comfortable with a change, but I had one of my best rounds on Sunday and definitely my best nine ever. I don’t know what game I will bring with me to Idaho, but I feel good about my game today and have accepted that hand pain is the new normal for me.

I have had golf ups and downs since I started and I try to hit the course with no expectations. In the past I would expect to do well and predict I’d shoot a sub-80 round and things would explode and I would post a 90+ round.

I am really looking forward to this course and meeting fellow golfers that love the game as much as I do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 month away, time to fawn over the extended weather outlook.

9/6 in CDA: Sunny with a high of 77 low of 53.

Compared to Waco Texas today where the low this morning was 79.

Let's hope that cools down a little. Us Canucks have fragile skin.

I might have to pack some thermals.

I am in Arizona. I will have a stocking cap on if it is under 60.

Y'all need to knock it off with the weather talk! Hahaha.

I am so looking forward to this. I need it a ton.

I am not worried about any weather regarding the trip. Just speaking in general terms that I wear a stocking cap when normal humans are wearing shorts.

Y'all need to knock it off with the weather talk! Hahaha.

I am so looking forward to this. I need it a ton.
Next thing you know we'll be arguing about handicaps lol.

Mines too high... haha

Mine's still too low...

And mine’s just about right.

Wait a second, I think I have heard this story before...
80ae35e21bee351b4b8dbf117f3e681b.jpg

1 month from today, we will all be having a drink together!

Tee game is still crap but me and Veo will still go through Finely and AJ like a dose of salts

Tee game is still crap but me and Veo will still go through Finely and AJ like a dose of salts

You better believe I'm coming ready to dominate! win! play! ...drink!

That sounds perfect to me

I am coming out there to meet you fine gentlemen and if good golf comes along for the ride, great!

my friend if you are riding with the shane for two days i hope you like fireball!!! the guy is a fireball monster, I swear he bought out all the fireball in S.C. or at least at the golf course

Wow. Just shot a PB of 82! Haven't broken 90 in a few months. Had 2 birdies in one round for the first time ever.

Hope it continues!

Wow. Just shot a PB of 82! Haven't broken 90 in a few months. Had 2 birdies in one round for the first time ever.

Hope it continues!

Nice!

Keep dropping that handicap!!!

yes yes... let that official handicap drop........

my friend if you are riding with the shane for two days i hope you like fireball!!! the guy is a fireball monster, I swear he bought out all the fireball in S.C. or at least at the golf course

You must have me confused with my evil twin brother

Hope it continues!

Awesome! Congrats on the PB.

What he left, we grabbed, but it wasn't much

oh and if anybody wants a competitive advantage, I prefer Jagermeister, and tequila knocks me out

Back