Truvis Immortal with Budget Golf: 2019 THP Championship

Mine is a good cigar, light it up with the intention of one Bumbu on the rocks then it takes 2 hrs to smoke and 1 turns into 4 bumbu on the rocks.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

IT’S FLYOVER FRIDAY! Today we get to think about the world famous floating island hole. Holes 13 & 14 are going to be fun!

https://player.vimeo.com/video/144557173

9d1c59777e7885c74c811af4be3f45c8.jpg

https://player.vimeo.com/video/144186403

c38fc1bc0e2347f5dd3b81b75129f583.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow. Just shot a PB of 82! Haven't broken 90 in a few months. Had 2 birdies in one round for the first time ever.

Hope it continues!

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Congrats! Nothing like that feeling on the golf course.

Such cool holes. @nullnomad better start talking me out of trying to drive the green on #13 now if he wants a chance.

@baylrballa Texans don’t lay up brother!!! We establish our dominance with authority!!!

Getting a little Island Green practice in today.
152 Center.

Came up a little short. Chipped up for par.

63887de12c56ed78eb98f719a8d34dc4.jpg

I wonder.... since I rarely hit what I aim for maybe I should aim for the lake on holes 13 and 14!!!

I wonder.... since I rarely hit what I aim for maybe I should aim for the lake on holes 13 and 14!!!

I've been working on my skipping the ball on the water technique. No better or worse than any of my other shots.

Every 155-185 shot I take now is judged by "would this make the green at 14?"

I've been working on my skipping the ball on the water technique. No better or worse than any of my other shots.

Every 155-185 shot I take now is judged by "would this make the green at 14?"

Hah! I've gotten some funny looks on par-3s when I hit one short and say "that one's wet.", and there's no water anywhere close.

13 and 14 are going to be fun. I love and hate holes by the water like that. Will be interesting how it goes.

Truvis Immortal with Budget Golf: 2019 THP Championship

How many mulligans do we each get on hole 14? Asking for a friend...

How many mulligans do we each get on hole 14? Asking for a friend...
The friend may or may not be his teammate...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Feel a little better about my game after today. Driver swing still sucks but besides that it was good.

Feel a little better about my game after today. Driver swing still sucks but besides that it was good.

Yeah, I'm having the same issues with the driver. We're going to be an interesting pairing for the shamble.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I imagine my game plan on 13 for Sunday is going to look drastically different after I put a brand new Truvis in the drink on Saturday with the driver.

Don't worry, my partner will as well.

Backed up yesterday's 82 (pb) with an 89 today (good for me). Handicap coming back down just in time to crap the bed at CDL, lol

Backed up yesterday's 82 (pb) with an 89 today (good for me). Handicap coming back down just in time to crap the bed at CDL, lol

Nice playing

Back