Truvis Immortal with Budget Golf: 2019 THP Championship

baylrballa;n8878520 said:
I always find a way to double those easy looking, short par 5s

WE... WE... always find a way to double those easy looking, short par 5s. :)

386fz8.jpg

The great thing about this format is that you have a teammate and don't need to be perfect the whole time! When a good opportunity presents itself, make the most of it. If you miss a putt, keep grinding everyone else will too. You will be able look around and smile at the surroundings.

MattyDMPLS;n8878645 said:
The great thing about this format is that you have a teammate and don't need to be perfect the whole time! When a good opportunity presents itself, make the most of it. If you miss a putt, keep grinding everyone else will too. You will be able look around and smile at the surroundings.
All joking aside, this is a mantra I follow. EVERY shot counts. Putting for double? Make it, because a double is better than a triple. Duffed the last shot? Smoke this one. This has helped me lower my scores a lot.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

baylrballa;n8878728 said:
Prep.

Truck said 115 coming off the course. Warm.

I have never followed all of the Truvis designs and figured if I won, I would suggest a yellow and green Truvis. Now that I know it already exists, there is no pressure and I will just go and have fun :)

My game is in such a weird place now. I had lost the driver. But everything else was pretty good.

Now past several rounds, found the driver again with new shaft. Thanks badolds . Also long irons are pretty good. But completely lost confidence in my wedges and putting. Hitting fairways all day but no good looks at birdie and way too many 3 putts. #golf

On family vacation in New Jersey at my brother in laws house. Didn't think I would get any golf in but he installed the skytrack in his man cave.

So jealous of this guy!

Attachments

• photo35949.jpg
    photo35949.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 0
Time flies. I believe you are on deck.

JB;n8879448 said:
Time flies. I believe you are on deck.

this one is going to be truly special. i mean, they all are. but the backdrop of this one is jaw-dropping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Can’t wait for this one!

I am seriously pumped. I can't believe this is nearly here. Going to be so much awesomeness!!!

MattyDMPLS;n8879414 said:
On family vacation in New Jersey at my brother in laws house. Didn't think I would get any golf in but he installed the skytrack in his man cave.

So jealous of this guy!

That’s awesome... I wish I had room in my house to install something... my ceilings are too low for that...

ChefChris79;n8879624 said:
That’s awesome... I wish I had room in my house to install something... my ceilings are too low for that...

70 inch for the Skytrack and 2 32s for whatever else is on tv. We are now on the deck watching the Minnesota Twins trying to hold on to a lead.
Wish we lived closer!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
baylrballa;n8879244 said:
My game is in such a weird place now. I had lost the driver. But everything else was pretty good.

Now past several rounds, found the driver again with new shaft. Thanks badolds . Also long irons are pretty good. But completely lost confidence in my wedges and putting. Hitting fairways all day but no good looks at birdie and way too many 3 putts. #golf

That shaft swap has been great for me as well. Glad to hear you are hitting it good.

aljaklaw;n8880216 said:
did you stock up on balls

Bought my father in law some Footjoy Pro SLs for his birthday.

I am all good on balls. Still 6 dozen ProV1 Xs

Also hopped on Budget a few days ago with the thp code. Snatched up some closeout Stars and Stripes Truvis for Cd'A.

The first post has been updated.
Welcome Fresno Royalty to the event.
King Veo of Time4Tim

Man .... I didn't see the opening this morning. I was in meetings all morning long. Damn!

Good luck to the new member of the team!

Love the name, Fresno royalty is something we called the guys at the USC games who would shout "bring out the whores, bring out the whores!!!" after every touchdown. Now it wasn't until after the game that I learned they were trying to say bring out the horse (the Trojan rides a horse named Traveler around the stadium after each score) but could not pronounce it correctly. Honestly I think they had more experience with whores than horses.

mancest;n8880956 said:
Love the name, Fresno royalty is something we called the guys at the USC games who would shout "bring out the whores, bring out the whores!!!" after every touchdown. Now it wasn't until after the game that I learned they were trying to say bring out the horse (the Trojan rides a horse named Traveler around the stadium after each score) but could not pronounce it correctly. Honestly I think they had more experience with whores than horses.

Hahaha. Love that

Back