Truvis Immortal with Budget Golf: 2019 THP Championship

mancest;n8880956 said:
Love the name, Fresno royalty is something we called the guys at the USC games who would shout "bring out the whores, bring out the whores!!!" after every touchdown. Now it wasn't until after the game that I learned they were trying to say bring out the horse (the Trojan rides a horse named Traveler around the stadium after each score) but could not pronounce it correctly. Honestly I think they had more experience with whores than horses.

Fresno @ USC 8/31 #GODOGS

Congrats time4tim !

I hope everything is okay with the member that had to drop out.

Congrats time4tim!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats on the entry! Get ready for island green!!!

Thanks all. I am scurrying around right now making all the arrangements. It’s deja vu from 2 years ago.

JB;n8880924 said:
The first post has been updated.
Welcome Fresno Royalty to the event.
King Veo of Time4Tim

Bummed to hear I won't be getting a chance to meet and share a round with @sposey. Hope everything is well with you.

time4tim, welcome to the team!

time4tim;n8881048 said:
Thanks all. I am scurrying around right now making all the arrangements. It’s deja vu from 2 years ago.

Welcome to the event! Thursday night there is a group of some staying at the Ramada by the airport.

Bummer when anyone has to drop out this close. Hope all is well.

glad to have you joining us time4tim !!

Welcome Time4tim!

So, just wondering... is anyone planning on gaming a ball OTHER than Truvis?

I am taking CSXTT balls and whatever we get for swag. I don’t actually own any Truvis yet.

MagicSpell;n8881268 said:

whatever we get there, plus whatever happens to be in my bag at the time

I was just thinking of that. Had been gaming some srixons and was making strides. Switched to CS truvis last three rounds with the championship in mind and lost my short game. Going to switch back this weekend and will see. I'm thinking I should be playing the CSx, but they dont come in green and gold. So wcyd.

Last edited:
Gotta say my head is still spinning from the whirlwind day. Still working on the travel arrangements, but the flight there is booked. So at the very least, I will be in CDA.

JB;n8880924 said:
The first post has been updated.
Welcome Fresno Royalty to the event.
King Veo of Time4Tim

Fresno Royalty

time4tim;n8881435 said:
Gotta say my head is still spinning from the whirlwind day. Still working on the travel arrangements, but the flight there is booked. So at the very least, I will be in CDA.

lucky you were quick on the draw.... I'm sure the responses were plentiful for this bad boy!

Don't forget that you will have a caddy with you while on the course and they will be good. They get to play when a single shows up and they can't pair anyone up with them. Some will play this course 2-3 times a week. So get to know your yardages and they will suggest what club and where to aim. Enjoy the trip.

It would be REALLY hard for me to not play the B RX that I’m gaming right now.

Who am I kidding, I lose them all the same.

CSX TT for me, until I lose them all.

Nope, all I’m bringing is yellow/black.

time4tim;n8881435 said:

Congrats Man!! Welcome!

KingVeo;n8880456 said:
Also hopped on Budget a few days ago with the thp code. Snatched up some closeout Stars and Stripes Truvis for Cd'A.

they put them up for sale today.

Not likely for me to be hitting Truvis, I've never played Chrome Softs, and with my erratic game the last thing I need is to introduce another variable. Probably be playing Bridgestone E6, something I'm really familiar with.

Back