Truvis Immortal with Budget Golf: 2019 THP Championship

baylrballa;n8881628 said:
they put them up for sale today.
I saw that, but it looks like they are the same price I picked them up for on closeout ($35). They actually come out to about $29 with the THP code. Recieved mine yesterday and they look amazing! Actually gave me a great idea for a truvis design if Fresno Royalty comes out on top in a few weeks.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

oumagic;n8881284 said:
I am taking CSXTT balls and whatever we get for swag. I don’t actually own any Truvis yet.

This for me as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll play the dozen they give us. Balls work fine for me. If I blow through those, the Snell MTB black comes out

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

MagicSpell;n8881268 said:
So, just wondering... is anyone planning on gaming a ball OTHER than Truvis?

I'll put some in the bag, but probably won't play it exclusively. Supersofts will also be in there.

Might have room for 1 or 2 of these, too...

Attachments

• photo36096.png
    photo36096.png
    54.1 KB · Views: 0
Duffer Waldorf;n8881913 said:
I'll put some in the bag, but probably won't play it exclusively. Supersofts will also be in there.

These are awesome! I will play the balls we get. Hopefully those will last the 2 rounds. Haha.

Duffer Waldorf;n8881913 said:

Show off! I'd be scared to play any of those on any hole with water, OB, etc.

MagicSpell;n8881934 said:
Show off! I'd be scared to play any of those on any hole with water, OB, etc.

I'm scared to play them because of the "X" on the side of them.

MattyDMPLS;n8881918 said:
These are awesome! I will play the balls we get. Hopefully those will last the 2 rounds. Haha.

I have not played Chrome Softs much yet. I've put a sleeve in play twice, and both were empty after about 5 holes.

I go back to a Supersoft or Duo, and I can't lose the darn things. :confused2:

Duffer Waldorf;n8881942 said:
I have not played Chrome Softs much yet. I've put a sleeve in play twice, and both were empty after about 5 holes.

I go back to a Supersoft or Duo, and I can't lose the darn things. :confused2:

I bought a sleeve of the CSX with the triple track for a scramble to see how they reacted and felt and did not finish the round with them! Weird how driver on tight holes doesn’t go well!

Ive got some Chrome Soft X Truvis and some Chrome Softs I'll be bringing. I've got to look at what I have, as I think I probably need another dozen. Though, practice felt good today, just have to hope it translates to the course. Going to be such a great time out there, I can't wait!!

Am I the only one thats already looking at the long term weather forecast, fingers crossed for the perfect temps and wind to play in?

NullNomad;n8882774 said:
Am I the only one thats already looking at the long term weather forecast, fingers crossed for the perfect temps and wind to play in?

Maybe. I'm not looking, just going to trust that it will be an incredible weekend ......... okay, I'll probably look the day before I leave.

NullNomad;n8882774 said:

Once I pay for an event I refuse to look at the weather. No good can come from it lol. Pack for everything, expect anything, have fun no matter what.

ArmyGolf;n8882796 said:
Once I pay for an event I refuse to look at the weather. No good can come from it lol. Pack for everything, expect anything, have fun no matter what.

I'm just excited to not be playing in 104+ heat index, thats why I'm like a kid checking it every day lol

ArmyGolf;n8882796 said:

I don't typically look at the weather when I play golf but a trip is different.

Speaking of packing, what is everyone wearing to the dinners? Cut off jorts and mesh tank tops?

NullNomad;n8882774 said:

I've been checking for about the last week or so. Not so much to worry about what we'll be playing in but just to feel cooler than the temps here in Az right now!

MattyDMPLS;n8882836 said:

Speaking of packing, what is everyone wearing to the dinners? Cut off jorts and mesh tank tops?

If I remember right, I believe the second night has a dress code. Dinner jacket needed.

i have been checking if there is rain in the forecast. you don't play in rain in Texas because there is almost always lightning. Would require some purchases.

MattyDMPLS;n8882836 said:

Bringing my best Canadian dinner jacket.
14946640376_71302c53ed_o.jpg

time4tim;n8882854 said:
If I remember right, I believe the second night has a dress code. Dinner jacket needed.

GolferGal ?

time4tim;n8882854 said:

Whoa, I don't recall ever seeing that. Is this true or is this a Shooter McGavin meet on the green at midnight prank?

For dinners I would prepare to wear golf pants and a polo shirt.

time4tim;n8882854 said:

Dinner Friday night will be at a nice place, but you don't need a dinner jacket, just some nice slacks and a polo or dress shirt will be fine. Dinner Saturday night is more relaxed.

GolferGal;n8882870 said:
Dinner Friday night will be at a nice place, but you don't need a dinner jacket, just some nice slacks and a polo or dress shirt will be fine. Dinner Saturday night is more relaxed.

copy, so slacks/polo and as much Axe body spray as I can get into my golf bag.

Back