Truvis Immortal with Budget Golf: 2019 THP Championship

JB;n8882866 said:
For dinners I would prepare to wear golf pants and a polo shirt.

Sweet! Does this mean underwear, socks, and shoes are optional? :laughing:

GolferGal;n8882870 said:
Dinner Friday night will be at a nice place, but you don't need a dinner jacket, just some nice slacks and a polo or dress shirt will be fine. Dinner Saturday night is more relaxed.

I was kind of hoping someone would actually wear one.

time4tim;n8882900 said:
I was kind of hoping someone would actually wear one.

I have no problems going three piece suit and cufflinks, thats my "work" attire

time4tim;n8882854 said:
If I remember right, I believe the second night has a dress code. Dinner jacket needed.

giphy.gif

So how's everyone's game coming along? It's been a long Summer with the driver, but I am hoping that I might be making some headway. Short game has been good, but can always get better.

time4tim;n8884354 said:
So how's everyone's game coming along? It's been a long Summer with the driver, but I am hoping that I might be making some headway. Short game has been good, but can always get better.

I have had ups and downs. My woods have been pretty straight, but my irons have been wonky. My bunker play has been atrocious, but my putter has been pretty good. But it has been the funnest 6 months I have ever had in my golf life.

JasonFinleyCG;n8884496 said:
I am. Triple Track

Triple Track is legit. I never liked anything showing when I putt but I dig the triple track. That reminds me I need to place an order.

time4tim;n8884354 said:

New teammate, new team name = new team Avatar.

kingbulldog-3.jpg

..I've clearly been getting better at photoshop than golf.

time4tim;n8884354 said:

I just got done with one of the worst range sessions I've had in months...

not that I'm worried

ok, I'm lying, I'm worried

NullNomad;n8885055 said:
I just got done with one of the worst range sessions I've had in months...

not that I'm worried

ok, I'm lying, I'm worried

WE are going to have a blast, Goose.

baylrballa;n8885065 said:
WE are going to have a blast, Goose.

LOLOLOL yes WE are!!!

I want to see some serious sidebet action on #14.

time4tim;n8884354 said:

No practice until next tuesday at the earliest from the minor surgery, but then I may not have my new callaway epic irons at all until a couple of days before the event. So coming in cold and wondering.

ON a positive note, I have one club I can hit anywhere from 10 to 200 yards. On the downside, I am not sure what yardage I will hit that club on a given shot.

time4tim;n8884354 said:
First thing that comes to mind is the Titanic hitting the ice. Second thing is the Canucks hitting the ice. Either way, it ain't good.

Attachments

• 84D5EA47-C088-471A-B324-25903ACC88C9.jpeg
    84D5EA47-C088-471A-B324-25903ACC88C9.jpeg
    107.8 KB · Views: 0
#17 240-260 par 4s are fun! I bet we see 5-6 shot variance on that one.

Back