Callaway Chrome Soft X with Triple Track Technology

I donated the last of my white/blue CSX Truvis balls to the water gods on Sunday, so I changed to the Triple Track CSX for the rest of the round

The weather was cold, wet and windy and the wet ground meant almost no roll so I can't give a true idea of distance, but despite the conditions I did see some impressive carry off the tee at times
If I was to be picky, the only thing that took a little time to adjust to was when playing a shot from the fairway and seeing the Triple Track lines pointing in a different direction to where I was aiming - I know that is all in my head, but for the first few shots it was a little off-putting

On the green I couldn't decide whether to use the lines or not, so there were putts hit both with and without using the lines - I will reserve judgement on how effective I found this to be until I get to spend more time putting with them

Overall, I liked the feel despite the weather conditions and it will be interesting to try the new 2020 Chromesoft range to see what feels the best for me

I've been reluctant to say it to this point. But, I simply can't deny the fact that this ball and triple track has improved my putting.

nearly on in this journey it didn't seem to have helped a ton. However, it has DRAMATICALLY IMPROVED my lag putting and thus my overall putting. Seems like I have way more1-2' left from a lag putt as opposed to prior balls.

Over the last few rounds, I find myself getting better inside of 20-25'. Again, I think this is an alignment thing. If I miss the putt, it's barely missed and have just a tap in left.

great to see

Back