Callaway Chrome Soft X with Triple Track Technology

I was hoping to find them in store on the way home

#couponclipper

Hahaha! Hey, If we had a golf shop in town, I'd have done the SAME!

THP'ers forget these drop today?

I just ordered a personalized dozen plus a new tour authentic glove and customed PM grind wedge. Thank goodness for trade ins.

Placed an order online this morning, but I'm going to have to run over to Dick's this afternoon so I have some on hand for the weekend too.

Definitely going to pick these up as soon as I get a chance. I already know I like the CSX but want to see if there is any improvement to putting.

a238c6dd65705fa884f1726b0d6a2b03.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m jelly.

I gotta wait on the dang mail! Haha

Traded an old wedge in for store credit and figured I’ll break them in tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DSG didn’t have them yet and the guy didn’t know when they might be shipped to the store. The only CSx in the store was a Truvis. Small town life.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

DSG didn’t have them yet and the guy didn’t know when they might be shipped to the store. The only CSx in the store was a Truvis. Small town life.

I’m in Miami and had the same fate. I want to try these so bad!

I’m in Miami and had the same fate. I want to try these so bad!

Yep, I’m ordering. With the weather we’ve had, it’ll be a few days before the course isn’t a bog.

But, damnit, I wanted them today!!

First round with new ball is done and while I can’t comment on feel and sound off the putter (don’t ask) I can say that Into the wind the ball holds its line well. Off the driver the feel is solid. Irons were audible at impact but not loud. Crisp subtle but audible click at impact with pm grind 2.0 while less audible with raw MD4 on pitches/chips.

First round with new ball is done and while I can’t comment on feel and sound off the putter (don’t ask) I can say that Into the wind the ball holds its line well. Off the driver the feel is solid. Irons were audible at impact but not loud. Crisp subtle but audible click at impact with pm grind 2.0 while less audible with raw MD4 on pitches/chips.

Any comparison to the regular Chromesoft and 2018 Chromesoft X?

Any comparison to the regular Chromesoft and 2018 Chromesoft X?

Not yet but I’ll try and get some time on the range this week with all three and my gamer putter to get details.

Gotta say, the wait for these, is the most excited I've been about a Callaway ball since the release of the CS.

Pretty damn pumped.

Not yet but I’ll try and get some time on the range this week with all three and my gamer putter to get details.

Did I miss something about a new ball?

Did I miss something about a new ball?

yeah.... I thought it was the same CSX but with triple track... am I wrong?

yeah.... I thought it was the same CSX but with triple track... am I wrong?

I’m guessing some skipped over the article on the home page (you obviously did not)

Funny how seeing is believing.

I was a Triple Track hater, now....believer.

Funny how seeing is believing.

I was a Triple Track hater, now....believer.

It's absolutely legit and for once I have confidence in short putts because of it.

Interesting. I can't wait to test these.

I was bummed they didn't have these in stock when I went Friday. Picked up some Euro truvis because they were on sale, but once those are gone these are going in the bag.

It's absolutely legit and for once I have confidence in short putts because of it.

Honestly considering putting them in the bag of a couple of my HS kids for regionals because of it.

Honestly considering putting them in the bag of a couple of my HS kids for regionals because of it.

I would think it would only be beneficial. Heck even if it could add a little extra confidence that would be worth it.

I would think it would only be beneficial. Heck even if it could add a little extra confidence that would be worth it.

My thoughts exactly. And the fact that we play a grip length everywhere, could be killer on chips and pitches as well.

I’m guessing some skipped over the article on the home page (you obviously did not)

I’m going off it being labeled ChromeSoft X when previous versions never had the designator on the branding.

Back