PING G410 Hybrid - THP Review

19 is in hand! Whoo!

Nice. I’ve got the 19,22, and 26. Easy to hit and no big hooks unless I try to kill it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

These have better ball speed than the CLK fwiw, I speak from experience, so you might not need one to hit 14.
Well, too late now. I know in CLK thread you kinda forgot about them so didn't realize you compared the two. Are they close?

Sent from my BLA-A09 using Tapatalk

Well, too late now. I know in CLK thread you kinda forgot about them so didn't realize you compared the two. Are they close?

Sent from my BLA-A09 using Tapatalk

Oh I didn’t forget about them. I tried and tried and tried to make that one work, but, it didn’t. Higher launch, spin, and speed here.

Also, here’s the new 19 next to the Cobra F9 19 that the 410 just destroyed today.

f6c64169c61ce92ac6e6f1df6852b009.jpg

Also, here’s the new 19 next to the Cobra F9 19 that the 410 just destroyed today.

f6c64169c61ce92ac6e6f1df6852b009.jpg

What is that head cover laying there ? Love the colors

What do you like better than the Cobra?

What do you like better than the Cobra?
Hit both on GC2 today with a non warm swing.

Spin was a touch higher, launch was about a degree better, and ball speed 3mph faster.

I seem to have found a new way to amuse myself during practice rounds.

I'll hand my 19* to an unsuspecting victim on the range and say " Here... try this!! "
"Oh it's a hybrid" is the reply, "never been much of a hybrid fan". Turns it over "Oh... Ping huh..." long moments silence.
Proceeds to drive ball further than all of his 3 wood shots he has been hitting for past 10 minutes and stares after it with look of total disbelief... lol...

Starting to have random people asking what the club was that I had let their friend have a swing with and can they try it.

Word of mouth is a great thing.

I picked up a G410 22*, but didn't swing it or adjust it in store as I have pulled rib muscles. Get it home, take it apart to go up 1* and flat.....wait a minute, I don't see the adjustments for F, just the - o + 5 settings. Where is the F adjustment?

Back