Ben Hogan PTx Pro Forged Irons

Is it me or are they deviating fairly heavily with the shaping of this new release? The toe area is quite different from the other setups. Not saying that is good or bad, just a bit different from their identity....?

It looks a little more rounded. The top line looks a little more squared off too. But, I don't think it looks too thick by any means. From the top, it definitely looks like something I could play. Looking forward to next Tuesday to get some more info on these and Hogan in general.

Just a couple of pictures to see the resemblance to prior generations of Ben Hogan irons.

Just a couple of pictures to see the resemblance to prior generations of Ben Hogan irons.

Still have, and love, my Edge Pros! Classic iron.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice write-up JB, I really like the look of this newest release. Would really like to demo them but unless you buy them yourself, it is very unlikely you will find them up in my neck of the woods.

Nice write-up JB, I really like the look of this newest release. Would really like to demo them but unless you buy them yourself, it is very unlikely you will find them up in my neck of the woods.

Hogan has a demo program where they will send you a couple of clubs for a two week trial. I did it last year and it was like 15 or 20 bucks and it includes shipping both ways. I would recommend trying these irons but fair warning, you may end up with a set of Hogans in the bag!!

Saw these pictures today!

They look great but I like the pendant from the old model vs. the Hogan logo. That was one of my favorite visual features.

As a die hard fan of the older Hogan irons, these look like the footprint I’m used too. Could be a game changer for me

Oh boy, I’m in

Got some demos coming in Monday. As well as VKTR and Ft Worth Hi demos. Hoping I hit them as well as they look!

We have something cool coming with these heads

535ec4297939819e062203b9cca201c1.jpg

They look really really good

d2a7af0b1c8130acdada84ba26af80a5.jpg

These heads look so incredibly good!!!

Trying to watch the live feed on IG but it doesn't seem to be cooperating. Not sure if it is just my connection or not.

Anybody that feared “more offset” here is a quote from Danny Le at UST.

“Very little offset looks like a true players club”.

Damn, those look great.

That's great to hear. I'm hoping I see a set around here someday to check out. I've thought about trying to talk my brother in to the new model but I need him to buy my old PTx set instead .

I just might jump on the demo program, those are some great looking irons, and I've always wanted to try the brand.

Colin Payne (Ben Hogan Golf)

Apr 10, 10:10 AM CDT

Hello,

At this time, we are not making the new PTx Pro irons in a left handed version. This is a possibility down the road, but for their initial release, the PTx Pro irons are available in right hand only.

Thank you for choosing Ben Hogan Golf Equipment,
Colin Payne

So there's still a chance for LH down the road. I thought it was nice they responded very quickly to my question. Hope this new Ptx Pro line does well for the company.

We have something cool coming with these heads

535ec4297939819e062203b9cca201c1.jpg

Those look spectacular.

This is sooooo what I’m looking for. Gorgeous!!

Back