The 2019 Ben Hogan Experience

Congrats all! Great company, people and course.

With this being my old home course, I’m down to make the trip in for practice rounds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Congrats guys!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Congrats guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was shocked to see my name on the list! This is awesome, I can't wait. Thanks JB, GG & Ben Hogan!

I just realized I got this the same weekend as my first THP event, last year's Cleveland Game Changer! As always thank you to JB, GolferGal & Ben Hogan golf! I can't wait to meet everyone especially my teammates @Jrt13 & @J.B.Cobb III going to be a absolute blast fellas!

Last edited:
Congrats, everyone!!

Congrats everyone

Congrats all! Great company, people and course.

With this being my old home course, I’m down to make the trip in for practice rounds.

Might have to take you & @Jdax up on a pre-event round if you all are interested. I've been meaning to come play Nashville & meet some of the Nashville guys since I joined here.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I live in the area and would be down for a pre-practice round if you guys need an extra player. Would love to play with some new folks and I’ve actually never played at this course... only been playing for 2 seasons.

@BJosh & I played the course today in more British Open type of conditions today than what the participants will face in June...

Might have to take you & @Jdax up on a pre-event round if you all are interested. I've been meaning to come play Nashville & meet some of the Nashville guys since I joined here.

Let’s do it. We’ll make it fun.

Let’s do it. We’ll make it fun.

My last day of work (outside a day or two of PD) is May 28, so my schedule is wide open. I'll make whatever works for you all.

Congratulations to all selected. Have fun!

@BJosh & I played the course today in more British Open type of conditions today than what the participants will face in June...

I remember that THPer.

Club selection will be quite interesting on at least 1/3 of the course off the tee box when it’s firm/fast.

I remember that THPer.

6edad3f763c200d3be9b7131611216a4.jpg

I see him everyday in the mirror. Not as good as he once was, but he was good once as he ever was.

Wow! Can't wait for this! I'm definitely pumped!

My dude! Congrats man, going to be an awesome event for you and the rest of those guys.

Congratulations to those selected that is going to be a great trip!

congrats to the participants!

My dude! Congrats man, going to be an awesome event for you and the rest of those guys.

Thank you bro!

Congrats everyone, and especially congrats to Ohiogolfer! Awesome experience!

Congratulations you guys!!!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Congrats All! Looking forward to the fun! Get those games ready!

Back