The 2019 Ben Hogan Experience

That is sweet all new clubs and a weekend of golf with THPrs!

Have played Gaylord Springs several times in the past, fantastic links course. Living in west Tennessee just not close enough to make it a weekly jaunt, however, we get a group of guys together and make it a "guys weekend" of golf and 2nd Ave. fun at least once a year!

14 clubs? That has to mean Hogan is releasing woods. We saw prototypes and other stuff in the R&D section a few years ago. This is exciting news.

What a great opportunity this event is.

I won't miss this signup as I love the Hogan offerings!

Responding before reading other posts; 14 clubs? Is Hogan introducing something we're not aware of yet?

Three Seventy-Nine? Holy hell! People if you don’t sign up for this you should seek counseling*

*I won’t be signing up, but I have a very good reason.

This looks like another stellar event with killer equipment.

The 2019 Ben Hogan Experience

Since Ben Hogan doesn’t currently make woods, but 14 clubs are included are the woods a surprise!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The surprise is everyone gets a 1 iron

today we are honored to unveil all of the details of the 2019 ben hogan event, called the experience. Combining incredible equipment with a bit of competition, all with the charm and great atmosphere of nashville, tn.

i-hz3nxws-m.jpg

when & where
june 21st-23rd, 2019
nashville, tn
gaylord springs golf links

qualifying
thp events are held throughout the year and are incredibly unique ways to share a round or weekend with thpers and are filled with equipment, prizes and more. Your ticket to enter these events is the 2019 albatross club membership which goes to help a wonderful charity benefitting children. For more information on that or to sign up and help support this great cause, click here.

cost & what's included
cost - $379
full bag of equipment (yes all 14 clubs)
new golf bag
multiple days of team golf
group dinners each night
accessories
and so much more

every participant in this special event will receive a full bag of equipment, accessories and a whole lot more. You will be tasked with reviewing their equipment on the thp forum post event.

key dates to remember
tuesday, april 16th: Signup day
wednesday, may 15th: Equipment order day
friday, jun 21st: Thp event day

team competition
two teams of four go to battle and on one team you have captain tyler from ben hogan golf. On the other, you have captain jb, from thp golf. Each of the teams will be made up of 3 other thpers. Armed with the best ben hogan golf equipment, you will be competing for thp hall of fame tags as well as a few other surprises.

skill level
all skill levels are welcome and we mean that with everything we stand for. This is a handicapped team event where all participants are part of something incredible.

how to signup
entering will take following the instructions put out on signup day, but rest assured, it will be as easy as sending an email. Stay tuned to this thread for more info as it comes.

I'M IN THIS TO MF'N WIN THIS!!! PTX Pros im looking at you!

Oh boy.... My home course!!! Can’t wait to see how THP’ers handle what @E1iterate & I call “The Trap”...

I lived in Nashville for two years while going to school! This is SO awesome!

This was a fantastic event last year and the bar has been raised higher.

Tuesday, April 16th can’t get here fast enough. I have never tried Ben Hogan branded equipment and would love to do so. I will be signing up and hoping for the best. Plus having a reason to go to Tennessee for the first time. All in on this one.

This is going to be incredible and only a state away. JB, you need any spectators for this one? Lol!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Me: Honey, we have any plans for June 21st - 23rd?

Wife: No, why?

Me: If we don't have plans I'm going to sign up for a THP golf event.

Wife: Again? Seems like you're signing up for something with them every day!

Me: Well not every day, but it does seem like it sometimes. This one is a full set of Hogan clubs, golf in Nashville, and a bunch more!

Wife: Go ahead, you keep signing up you're bound to win one of these days, and if you get into this one I'd love to go to Nashville.

Me: :thankyou: ....... :twist: ....... :comp:

Hopefully one day I'll be able to attend one of these events! They look it a gob of fun!

Oh man. This is just getting better and better. Glad to see Hogan growing and sharing their insight and equipment with THP!

@JB - you going to be in Ft Worth next week? You making it down to Austin area?

14 clubs? Hmm, it would appear something very cool is awaiting the lucky group. Hogan equipment is top notch and Nashville is going to be an awesome location for a THP Event. I can't wait to follow!

BBQ, music, Hogan golf equipment, friendly competition, southern libations, and just a really cool town. Is it too soon for me to re-enter for another Hogan event??

This should be on your radar. Going to be awesome no doubt!

At some point we need to step back and take a look at what is being given at events like this and laugh.

It's bonkers, and eight guys are going to be very lucky.

6 guys*

Can't wait to follow along this event that weekend, going to be a blast for those guys!

Back