The 2019 Ben Hogan Experience

Yes! I am all in on this. I found THP and became an albatross member several years ago to sign up for the first Ben Hogan event. This is a must enter for me and would be my 2019 Major.

Oh man. This is just getting better and better. Glad to see Hogan growing and sharing their insight and equipment with THP!

@JB - you going to be in Ft Worth next week? You making it down to Austin area?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will be in Ft Worth for exactly 7 hours.

Tuesday, April 16th can’t get here fast enough. I have never tried Ben Hogan branded equipment and would love to do so. I will be signing up and hoping for the best. Plus having a reason to go to Tennessee for the first time. All in on this one.

I can’t believe I read over the “HOF Tags” part. This is going to be so freaking awesome.

Awesome news regarding this THP and Ben Hogan Golf event! Love team golf competitions.

Bonus...will the pre-event round(s) include @JDax as the Gaylord Springs pro?

Awesome news regarding this THP and Ben Hogan Golf event! Love team golf competitions.

I’m down to play practice rounds with the participants... Absolutely!!!

I’m free that weekend as well and will be down to play with folks too and show them around the course. Between @JDax and we can tell you everything about that course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I’m free that weekend as well and will be down to play with folks too and show them around the course. Between @JDax and we can tell you everything about that course.

We have played the entire course ...

We have played the entire course ...

That could be an understatement.

The 2019 Ben Hogan Experience

Just checked out the video for Gaylord Springs and that looks like a great, challenging golf course. Have always wanted to visit Tennessee and add it to my “states played”. I am so curious about the whole 14 clubs. All of Ben Hogan’s irons, wedges, hybrids and putters look spectacular. However, I’m I wrong in assuming that there may be a driver and fairway woods involved? Very curious and and extremely surprised. Can’t wait for more deets on this.

The deets are fricken amazing, and JB is playing! What an awesome event!

I've got to chime in and just say that I LOVE that this event is happening. I had such an unbelievable time at the OG Hogan Event in 2016 and was bummed when the company's future was bleak and uncertain.

I gotta say though, I'm really intrigued by the 14 club aspect here!

My level of emotions 15 minutes ago ran the gambit from high to low to high again. I am telling my wife about this and she says you must have forgot that's the weekend I am going to NY! SH*T!!!! I did forget! She says enter it anyways and we will figure it out! This is why I love my wife! Then, she reminds me again....because I forgot....again...that's the week my sister and brother in law and my nephews are coming down to their time share in Myrtle Beach! She would love to watch our daughter! YES SIR!!!! Family FTMFW! Now...how do I get one of these spots?!

This sounds incredible, let's do this!

The fastest rounds of golf in THP history are about to happen.

And a lesson in sarcastic humor for the lucky chosen.

Country music, barbeque, golf, new set, what is not to like about this? Huge potential for extended stay.....distillery tours, just saying.

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

Very exciting looking event! How can you not love events that include "equipment order day" and fun competition with THPers?!

I'm 100% in on this! I've already been on the Ben Hogan site multiple times since the Ptx Pros have been released. Now with word of 14 clubs this is a can't miss.

The deets are fricken amazing, and JB is playing! What an awesome event!

I was thinking the same thing. Awesome that @JB will be a Captain.

Seriously cool event and the amount of gear and accessories included is bonkers!

I was thinking the same thing. Awesome that @JB will be a Captain.

Seriously cool event and the amount of gear and accessories included is bonkers!

That is definitely the least cool thing about this event.

I've got 4 days to figure out my schedule. This just may be possible to sign up for...!

Back