The 2019 Ben Hogan Experience

The fastest rounds of golf in THP history are about to happen.
Speed golf? I'm in!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Another incredible event!

Sent from my SM-T817V using Tapatalk

Country music, barbeque, golf, new set, what is not to like about this? Huge potential for extended stay.....distillery tours, just saying.

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

Extend stay, practice rounds...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BBQ, music, Hogan golf equipment, friendly competition, southern libations, and just a really cool town. Is it too soon for me to re-enter for another Hogan event??

Nope IMO. I will be entering and hoping for the best. #HoganHomerForLife

Just checked out the Gaylord Springs website. Links-style Golf! Something I have always been extremely intrigued by but have never had the opportunity to experience.

This is gonna be awesome!!! If I didn’t already have irons in the fire I’d be all in on this! The price of admission is bonkers for this event and I’ve heard great things about the course from @e!iterate and @jdax . Nashville is such a fun town too!

A week after I get back from the first ever family vacation... oh my. My timing has never been very good.

You all need to get in on this as it will totally blow your mind. Not just the swag but the people at Ben Hogan are outstanding.

Been too long since I've played with JB or Tyler but it's about time for another opportunity. Jump at it folks, it's a lot better playing with JB than against him!

14 club deal eh...

Driver
18° FTw HI Tour V S+ 2° flat D4SW
4-PW FTW Black Tour V X 2° flat D4SW
62-58-54-50 Black Equalizer Tour V X D4SW
(Only because they don't go to 64°)
BHB02

That'll do.

Good luck to all wanting in on this... You won't regret it!

Last edited:
Just checked out the Gaylord Springs website. Links-style Golf! Something I have always been extremely intrigued by but have never had the opportunity to experience.

The defense of the course is the greens and the wind, and the uneven lies...

Definitely signing up for this one! Last time was some of the most fun I've ever had.

Agree. And that TaylorMade bottle you gave me last year is one of the best things ever. Has been in my bag every round since then.

I've been to Gaylord Springs for lessons, but never played the course. Need to make that happen soon, this would be a great opportunity to make it happen!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

The defense of the course is the greens and the wind, and the uneven lies...

I can’t wait to see someone hit the center of the green on hole 5 then have it roll off the front...then the ensuing 3 putt from there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I can’t wait to see someone hit the center of the green on hole 5 then have it roll off the front...then the ensuing 3 putt from there.

I will birdie that hole and then raise a fist to the sky and say "where is e1terate at".

I will birdie that hole and then raise a fist to the sky and say "where is e1terate at".

If you get a back right pin, it’s totally possible.

Sounds like #6 at Kinderlou Forest in Valdosta, GA where we play the Gethering. Has brought many a THPers to their knees after they think they hit a good shot only to see the ball roll back off the front of the greens to leave them with a 30 yard chip shot.

The deets are fricken amazing, and JB is playing! What an awesome event!

Holy crap....I missed that also. Maybe I do have dementia. JB playing...I have never had the privilege to witness that. Would definitely love to. This event gets better every time I go back and read it.

This is right up there with one of the events I'm most excited to follow this year. For some reason I have a soft spot for Ben Hogan equipment and it's going to be fun seeing what they all roll out for this crew. Plus Nashville is a great town and is going to be killer for this event.

The 2019 Ben Hogan Experience

If you get a back right pin, it’s totally possible.

I’ve made birdie off of the rock wall to the left of that green... Didn’t need the bank right pin...

No trip to Nashville is complete without going to Arnold's and Hattie B's!

No trip to Nashville is complete without going to Arnold's and Hattie B's!

I’ll take The Scoreboard. Ask @JDax about the Satan’s Tongue.

Gaylord Springs! Played there with el1terate a few years ago. Fantastic course!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Gaylord Springs! Played there with el1terate a few years ago. Fantastic course!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Do you still have that video of me hitting off the bridge on 5?

Back