The 2019 Ben Hogan Experience

Where's the call to the Ranger?!

I’ve settled down a bit. Gave me more time to tell my team about the course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

How long before the groups get put on the clock tomorrow?

It was not our fault. We were up the group’s ass in front of us.

I’ve settled down a bit. Gave me more time to tell my team about the course.

My General!

Gifts from John and Carl

0944b606589f052a0a8411f0a723c28f.jpg

Look at that @Jrt13 we come bearing gifts and because it's from the other team, he throws them on the ground!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Gifts from John and Carl

0944b606589f052a0a8411f0a723c28f.jpg

Those are sweet!! Well done guys!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Appreciate the gifts guys! See ya at dinner in a few

It was not our fault. We were up the group’s ass in front of us.

No doubt. I was just thinking when the pressure is on during the event things slow down. I know we got put on the clock pretty fast in Vegas. I think JB said it was by the 3rd hole.

The bags are very nice! I am really looking forward to following the live thread and love the format. I hope you all have a great time this weekend. I am specifically interested in feedback on the fairway woods.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Look at that @Jrt13 we come bearing gifts and because it's from the other team, he throws them on the ground!

Bad karma on them my man... HOF tag is ours!

As for the shaft issue, it's been addressed by the THP event veterans at the course. In his defense, the Ben Hogan Event did fall on the heals of Shaft Up. It was an easy mistake to make.

Had so much fun out there with my team today. We are ready.

The gifts from Jon & Carl were unexpected and awesome. Much thanks guys!

It was a blast today! Learned a ton from Mike and got to hang out with a bunch of great guys. Big thanks to Carl & Jon for the awesome gifts!

My pleasure guys! Had a great day with Team Tyler and Captain Dak. Team JB should be worried...

3b205778405b04cbc6b1fdedbc47ee65.jpg

Hard day at the course... dude is out!

Those bags are amazing. I've been wanting one for a year now, and just can't pull the trigger. Really looking forward to reading what you guys think of them.

Those bags are amazing. I've been wanting one for a year now, and just can't pull the trigger. Really looking forward to reading what you guys think of them.

I have been using one for about 3 weeks. I really like it. I am not one to pack a bunch of stuff in my bag but if I was this bag can handle it. The waterproof and water bottle pockets are quite nice. The 5 way top works out very well for me. Driver, 2 FWs and putter in the top slot. 3 irons in each of the middle slots and 2 wedges in each of the bottom slots.

Where is the live thread? Why can't I find it?

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Back