The 2019 Ben Hogan Experience

Hahahaha! That was so good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Still can't believe you did that...it was a great shot.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

hot damm this is one sweet event. holy cow. SO much awesomeness!!!

I’ll take The Scoreboard. Ask @JDax about the Satan’s Tongue.

I don't know dude?! Not sure I want to ask another grown man about anything called the "Satan's Tongue"!

No trip to Nashville is complete without going to Arnold's and Hattie B's!

I have no clue what you are talking about but it sounds good to me!

Ben Hogan Golf bringing the heat this Spring!! PTx Pros look fantastic. Judging by social media response, they're gaining a lot of recognition. Now this event on the horizon! Whether I make it in to this event it not, I'm excited to follow along!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I have no clue what you are talking about but it sounds good to me!

Arnold's is what is called a "meat & 3". It's a country cafeteria style place where you pick one meat item and 3 vegetables on your plate/tray. Very popular in Nashville and the South in general. Hattie B's is a restaurant known for "hot chicken". They fry chicken then dunk it in a nuclear red hot pepper oil and serve it with white bread and pickles.

Arnold's is what is called a "meat & 3". It's a country cafeteria style place where you pick one meat item and 3 vegetables on your plate/tray. Very popular in Nashville and the South in general. Hattie B's is a restaurant known for "hot chicken". They fry chicken then dunk it in a nuclear red hot pepper oil and serve it with white bread and pickles.

That sounds heavenly! The hotter the better for me.

That sounds heavenly! The hotter the better for me.
I've never understood that preference. I like some heat, don't get me wrong. But you gotta be able to taste the food! There's such a thing as too hot.

I've never understood that preference. I like some heat, don't get me wrong. But you gotta be able to taste the food! There's such a thing as too hot.

I haven't encountered it yet. I make my own wings now because the only place in town that had a flavor that packed a serious punch scaled them back to far less than nuclear even though they still called them that. As you get accustomed to the heat and enjoy it, lesser levels of heat just don't cut it. I don't eat everything with a lot of heat but chicken wings and mexican food are the two that have to contain a high scoville content for me to fully enjoy them. Regular fried chicken I love with or without serious heat.

I haven't encountered it yet. I make my own wings now because the only place in town that had a flavor that packed a serious punch scaled them back to far less than nuclear even though they still called them that. As you get accustomed to the heat and enjoy it, lesser levels of heat just don't cut it. I don't eat everything with a lot of heat but chicken wings and mexican food are the two that have to contain a high scoville content for me to fully enjoy them. Regular fried chicken I love with or without serious heat.
It's like a drug for you guys. Always needing more to get your fix

One of my old co-workers used to grow ghost peppers and made his own hot sauce. Probably my worst experience was sitting up drinking with him till 3 am eating saltine crackers with his different hot sauces on them as a taste test. We both had to get up at 6am and be in a meeting at 7:30. Barely made it to lunch only to find they were serving a fajita bar. My stomach still hates me for that.

In Murfreesboro about 30.minutes from Nashville is a place called Toot's. They have napalm wings, hottest I've had that weren't an est 3 of these and win a shirt challenge wings. Or you could swing by here in Charlotte, I'll take you down by el1terates area and go to pucker butt farms and you can get some pepper x and Carolina reapers. Anything over a 7 pot primo I just don't care to mess with. I like heat but anything past a level is just s gut bomb.

In Murfreesboro about 30.minutes from Nashville is a place called Toot's. They have napalm wings, hottest I've had that weren't an est 3 of these and win a shirt challenge wings. Or you could swing by here in Charlotte, I'll take you down by el1terates area and go to pucker butt farms and you can get some pepper x and Carolina reapers. Anything over a 7 pot primo I just don't care to mess with. I like heat but anything past a level is just s gut bomb.

Toots is a chain around Nashville, and those wings aren’t to be messed with...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Toots is a chain around Nashville, and those wings aren’t to be messed with...

Didn't know it was a chain. Years ago I ate there when I toured middle Tennessee St.

So about that Ben Hogan Gear...

Can’t believe signups are so quick.

I don't know dude?! Not sure I want to ask another grown man about anything called the "Satan's Tongue"!

It resulted in a “Game Changer” at the turn similar to @BL in Vegas.

14 clubs? Hmm, it would appear something very cool is awaiting the lucky group. Hogan equipment is top notch and Nashville is going to be an awesome location for a THP Event. I can't wait to follow!

Well let’s see...

1-PW is 10 clubs
Plus three wedges
And a putter makes 14!

You could be one of the only golfers around with a 1 iron. How cool is that!

(Or you could be one of the first to have new Hogan driver and fairway, which would be very cool indeed. But not as cool as a 1 iron )

I’m glad to see something a little more traditional coming out, the new line looks wonderful.

Any rumors about a new set of blades coming out?

Just saw this! Very very cool!

LOVE Nashville!

I'm definitely signing up for this one. I'm very excited to see some wood offerings. I'm hoping for something kind of traditional looking at address, without a pancake footprint. The irons, wedges and putters look good to me so I'm optimistic on the driver and woods too.

Also, I love music and hot chicken. :eek:k:

The 2019 Ben Hogan Experience

You started to say something about the Ben Hogan gear...don’t let us stop you!

You started to say something about the Ben Hogan gear...don’t let us stop you!

I was merely changing the subject from meat and threes. Hahah

So will they have apparel? If so how does that work since they aren't related to the ben Hogan clothing right.

And also what's the word on driver and FW?

So will they have apparel? If so how does that work since they aren't related to the ben Hogan clothing right.

And also what's the word on driver and FW?

I'm pretty sure they are 2 different companies... Ben Hogan Golf and Ben Hogan Apparel

Back