The 2019 Ben Hogan Experience

SOOO How does this work... If I win I pay $379 and get golf clubs, golf, and fun with new friends? I just have to be in Nashville?

SOOO How does this work... If I win I pay $379 and get golf clubs, golf, and fun with new friends? I just have to be in Nashville?

Acquire lodging too...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Best money you'll ever spend...

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Signup threads for events come up on the date that is listed in the first post. Random draw gets in.

Check out a few of the Live Update threads for THP Events this year and it will give you an idea of what is taking place. Strongly recommend it.

Signup threads for events come up on the date that is listed in the first post. Random draw gets in.

Check out a few of the Live Update threads for THP Events this year and it will give you an idea of what is taking place. Strongly recommend it.
Will there be news on the new woods in advance of sign ups? The event?

Will there be news on the new woods in advance of sign ups? The event?

All we have said right now is that each person will get 14 clubs : )

All we have said right now is that each person will get 14 clubs : )
14 Ben Hogan 7 irons? I'll take it!

I remember talking with Tyler about the secret room full of R&D stuff, if they had come out with the woods as whispered back after the 1st Event I might still have a full bag of Ben Hogan.

I will add two things. Nobody will ever leave a THP Event moving forward and not think they got their monies worth. And there are all types of events including all expenses paid trips, etc.

I will add two things. Nobody will ever leave a THP Event moving forward and not think they got their monies worth. And there are all types of events including all expenses paid trips, etc.
That is a fact! If you feel cheated at a THP event you are doing life wrong. It will leave you hungry to go to another though!

Nor going backwards. Every event I have attended over the past was worth infinitely more than the price of admission.

Sounds exciting. I’ll be looking for it on signup day Tuesday.

Every event that I’ve played in or attended has been great... The bar keeps getting raised.

Every event that I’ve played in or attended has been great... The bar keeps getting raised.

This! The events put on by THP and the sponsor are ALWAYS first class and first rate. A lot of hard work are put into these to make us hackers live out a dream.

It resulted in a “Game Changer” at the turn similar to @BL in Vegas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Maybe THP events should be sponsored by Dude Wipes?! For when you drop a Triple on the front 9 and you have to drop a deuce at the turn...Dude Wipes! D@mn, I need to be in marketing! :laughing::laughing:

Maybe THP events should be sponsored by Dude Wipes?! For when you drop a Triple on the front 9 and you have to drop a deuce at the turn...Dude Wipes! D@mn, I need to be in marketing! :laughing::laughing:

Hahahaha! That is fantastic.

After looking around the Ben Hogan website, I think this might be what I would go with if I was lucky enough to get to attend this event. Only 11 clubs selected, as I do not know what is going on with any potential woods. Have never tried graphite in irons shafts, but I do love the UST Recoils that I have had in other hybrids. I figure they would be great in everything.

Precision Milled Forged Player's Blade Putter with Double Bend Shaft - BHB02

Ben Hogan Golf
RIGHT / SUPER STROKE TRAXION PISTOL GT 1.0
Length: 1.0 inches Short
Lie: Standard

Equalizer Black Wedges
Ben Hogan
RIGHT / 60 / UST RECOIL 780-F4/STIFF (GRAPHITE)
Grip: Standard Size
Length: Standard

Equalizer Black Wedges
Ben Hogan
RIGHT / 54 / UST RECOIL 780-F4/STIFF (GRAPHITE)

Equalizer Black Wedges
Ben Hogan
RIGHT / 50 / UST RECOIL 780-F4/STIFF (GRAPHITE)

VKTR Hybrids
Ben Hogan
25 / UST RECOIL ES 85 F4/STIFF

VKTR Hybrids
VKTR Hybrids
Ben Hogan
20 / UST RECOIL ES 85 F4/STIFF

PTx PRO Irons
Ben Hogan
RIGHT / 6-PW / UST RECOIL 780-F4/STIFF (GRAPHITE)

After looking around the Ben Hogan website, I think this might be what I would go with if I was lucky enough to get to attend this event. Only 11 clubs selected, as I do not know what is going on with any potential woods. Have never tried graphite in irons shafts, but I do love the UST Recoils that I have had in other hybrids. I figure they would be great in everything.

Precision Milled Forged Player's Blade Putter with Double Bend Shaft - BHB02

Ben Hogan Golf
RIGHT / SUPER STROKE TRAXION PISTOL GT 1.0
Length: 1.0 inches Short

Equalizer Black Wedges
Ben Hogan
RIGHT / 60 / UST RECOIL 780-F4/STIFF (GRAPHITE)

Equalizer Black Wedges
Ben Hogan
RIGHT / 54 / UST RECOIL 780-F4/STIFF (GRAPHITE)

Equalizer Black Wedges
Ben Hogan
RIGHT / 50 / UST RECOIL 780-F4/STIFF (GRAPHITE)

VKTR Hybrids
Ben Hogan
25 / UST RECOIL ES 85 F4/STIFF

VKTR Hybrids
VKTR Hybrids
Ben Hogan
20 / UST RECOIL ES 85 F4/STIFF

PTx PRO Irons
Ben Hogan
RIGHT / 6-PW / UST RECOIL 780-F4/STIFF (GRAPHITE)

That would be a killer setup

I would go with the following if I got in

BHB03 Putter
Equalizer Wedges 52 and 56 degree wedges silver
PTX PRO Irons 4 thru PW with KBS Tour 90 S
18 Degree Ft Worth Hi Utility

Those PTX Pro’s look wonderful and would be beautiful in the blue bag with the Red Piping and trim.

Unknown Driver with unknown shaft
Unknown 3 and 5 Woods with unknown shafts
PTx Pro 4 - P 2 degrees flat with Recoil 780 ES SW F4
50, 54 and 58 degree Black Equalizer Wedges set at 62* lie angles with Recoil 780 ES SW F4
BHB03 Putter at 69* lie angle

No website reference needed as I look at all of these on an almost daily basis so know them well.

Equalizer wedges are legit, hopefully I'll get a chance to put some VKTR hybrids back in the bag after they were "borrowed and never returned".

Hahahaha! That is fantastic.

That deuce changed everything.

The VKTR hybrid is the best club I hit from Ben Hogan! It's legit! I would take 13! I would also bend the irons 1* weak to match my Ft. Worth 15 high launch(23-47). If I won a spot in this contest I would go this route...
Driver-TBD 44.5"
FW-TBD 15*? 42"
VKTR Hybrid 19* (18* bent weak) V2 F4 Black if possible 39.5 "
VKTR Hybrid 23* V2 F4 Black if possible 39 "
PTx Pros 5-PW (bent 1* weak) Recoil F4 38.5" 5 iron .5 increments
Equalizer 50*( bent 1* weak) Recoil F4 35.5"
Equalizer 54* 58*(bent 1* weak) Recoil F3 35.25"
BHM01 36" SS Flatso 1.0
All Midsize grips 3 wraps top 5 wraps bottom
D4
If they let you choose the bag color: Red/White/Blue I have the all white bag already!

C’mon Tuesday, I really want to enter this

I think it would be interesting to go with a ton of hybrids, with so many lofts available I wonder what a set would be like!

Back