The 2019 Ben Hogan Experience

I think it would be interesting to go with a ton of hybrids, with so many lofts available I wonder what a set would be like!

The VKTR is awesome! I demoed the 20*. I was blasting it over 220 yards uphill and into the wind! Reviews said it was hard to hit. I didn't find that to be true at all. Easy to pick from the fairway, divot, rough, etc. Very adjustable with 4 weight ports. And, I never heard the whistling that some people complained about. I was very impressed by it and at $135 a piece, it's a bargain and a half! Lastly, has one of the best looking stock head covers out there.

You had me at ben hogan.

You had me at ben hogan.

Don’t forget your Albatross Club membership!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

One more day!

Just a note that the new signup thread will be up extra early tomorrow as my flight leaves at 6am. It will remain open all day long.

Tomorrow at 3am pacific is the time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The signup thread will be the first thing I look for when I wake up tomorrow morning.

And, if I am fortunate enough to get in, I vow to do a 10 club giveaway (4 hybrid, 5 - GW iron set and 54 and 58 wedges). High quality recent clubs. Documented so will happen.

I don’t fly out until 11 so I have plenty of time

Thinking of going to bed early so it can be Tuesday already. Lol

I’m sure there will be a ton of entries for this, my fingers will be crossed.

I wish I could sign up for this! It is my wife's weekend to work! Boo work

This will be the first thing I do tomorrow after I get the coffee going.

Yup! Throwing my name in the mix come sign ups tomorrow!

If I attended the event I would set up my bag as follows:
Unknown driver
Unknown fairway
Unknown fairway or 20° VKTR
24° VKTR (this club is money)
PTx Pro 5-PW (an improved PTx? Yes, please)
Equalizer wedges 50°, 54°, 58°
BHM01 I'm a flow neck blade guy but there's something about that mallet that just appeals to me. (#101?)

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Ready for sign ups!

Today is the day!

Grad school is going to get in the way of this one for me. I'm REALLY curious about the woods that are being used at this event.
Will they be Ben Hogan or another brand? I'll be tuning in to find out for sure!!

Signups got me thinking about a bag setup:
Unknown driver - highest possible loft
Unknown FW - 4w
VKTR 18
VKTR 22
VKTR 26
PTX PRO 6-PW
Equalizer Black Wedges 50/54/58
Mallet Putter

Back