The 2019 Ben Hogan Experience

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Today we are honored to unveil all of the details of the 2019 Ben Hogan Event, called the Experience. Combining incredible equipment with a bit of competition, all with the charm and great atmosphere of Nashville, TN.

i-hz3nXws-M.jpg

When & Where
June 21st-23rd, 2019
Nashville, TN
Gaylord Springs Golf Links

Qualifying
THP Events are held throughout the year and are incredibly unique ways to share a round or weekend with THPers and are filled with equipment, prizes and more. Your ticket to enter these events is the 2019 Albatross Club membership which goes to help a wonderful charity benefitting children. For more information on that or to sign up and help support this great cause, click here.

Cost & What's Included
Cost - $379
Full Bag of Equipment (yes all 14 clubs)
New Golf Bag
Multiple Days of Team Golf
Group Dinners Each Night
Accessories
And so much more

Every participant in this special event will receive a full bag of equipment, accessories and a whole lot more. You will be tasked with reviewing their equipment on the THP Forum post event.

Key Dates to Remember
Tuesday, April 16th: Signup Day
Wednesday, May 15th: Equipment Order Day
Friday, Jun 21st: THP Event Day

Team Competition
Two teams of four go to battle and on one team you have Captain Tyler from Ben Hogan Golf. On the other, you have Captain JB, from THP Golf. Each of the teams will be made up of 3 other THPers. Armed with the best Ben Hogan Golf Equipment, you will be competing for THP Hall of Fame Tags as well as a few other surprises.

Skill Level
ALL skill levels are welcome and we mean that with everything we stand for. This is a handicapped team event where all participants are part of something incredible.

Participants
Team JB
JB
LLIB
jbuck31
Ohiogolfer

Team Tyler
Tyler
QWKZ51
Jrt13
J.B.Cobb III

Team Generals
E1terate - Team JB
Jdax - Team Tyler

Last edited by a moderator:
Full bag, and a chance at a HOF tag!!!

Get in on this folks! Nothing like a great weekend of golf with THP'ers, Ben Hogan Golf, and a shot at HOF Glory!

Oh and the whole full bag of clubs............................dont skip on this!

Oh boy.... My home course!!! Can’t wait to see how THP’ers handle what @E1iterate & I call “The Trap”...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So much awesome involved in this event!!! Calendar reminder set to signup. #WantInBadly

• Admin
Oh boy.... My home course!!! Can’t wait to see how THP’ers handle what @E1iterate & I call “The Trap”...

More Quickly?

Wow!!! This going to be huge!!!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Whoa, this is awesome!

Full bag of clubs, HOF Tags - Nashville - what a weekend!

Good luck to those who put in.

Damn I wish I could do this

Nashville's a great place for an event. Going to be a fantastic event. Can't wait to see what Hogan has in store.

Looks like another awesome event in a great town!

Since Ben Hogan doesn’t currently make woods, but 14 clubs are included are the woods a surprise!?

Since Ben Hogan doesn’t currently make woods, but 14 clubs are included are the woods a surprise!?

Looks like woods are something that is coming from Ben Hogan golf ...

So...Hogan woods incoming, eh?

Oh man! I have been eyeing Ben Hogan clubs for a while.... and I live in Nashville! Pretty sure this event is meant to be my first THP event. I’ve been playing golf for 2 seasons, so if picked I hope I don’t make a fool of myself out there. Either way, I’ll come out and cheer you guys on!

Oh man! I have been eyeing Ben Hogan clubs for a while.... and I live in Nashville! Pretty sure this event is meant to be my first THP event. I’ve been playing golf for 2 seasons, so if picked I hope I don’t make a fool of myself out there. Either way, I’ll come out and cheer you guys on!

The name of the website should assist with your fears.
But honestly, its April. This is in June. You have LOTS of time to drop strokes and get better. This could be quite a motivator.

Key holes in my opinion:

Front:
Hole 2
Hole 3
Hole 4
Hole 5

Back:
Hole 11
Hole 15
Hole 17
Hole 18

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The name of the website should assist with your fears.
But honestly, its April. This is in June. You have LOTS of time to drop strokes and get better. This could be quite a motivator.

Most definitely!! I wouldn’t feel an ounce of fear, I would be way to excited! I have fallen so in love with this game within those 2 seasons, I will be practicing hard hoping I get into the event!

Another amazing event in a great town. Best of luck to all who enter.

Cost & What's Included
Cost - $379
Full Bag of Equipment (yes all 14 clubs)
New Golf Bag
Multiple Days of Team Golf
Group Dinners Each Night
Accessories
And so much more

At some point we need to step back and take a look at what is being given at events like this and laugh.

It's bonkers, and eight guys are going to be very lucky.

Pretty cool experience for those interested. Good luck everyone!!

Back