TaylorMade Original One Mini Driver

I cannot stop thinking about this club. I'm very tempted to sell the Epic Flash 3W, and use the funds towards this bad boy, even though I haven't even hit my 3W off the tee yet this season. Honestly, if this Mini was $300, I'd have already pre-ordered mine. The $400 price point is the only thing holding me back at the moment.

Just got some feedback from a friend that put it in playa and he liked it a lot. Still prefers the 2nd driver setup, but for those that like a smaller footprint than that, this was a win.

Feedback he is giving me is that it launches quickly at initial flight and gets up high. Quite forgiving low on the face which should help those that want it off the deck.

Good to hear that it does well low on the face. I’m hoping this club will replace my old Callaway 2 Deep.

They called it a 3 wood

They called it a 3 wood

I just sent dollar drive club an email seeing if they were getting this in

When I asked them they told me they wouldn’t carry it because it was a 3 Wood. I tried to correct them but all they could do was try to explain why it’s a 3 wood.

Does anyone see a benefit to this over the M6 Rocket 3? I just went to that with a stiff Fujikura Pro 2.0 and I’m consistently 280-285 down the fairway. Does anyone think this at 11.5 will get me another 10 yards? My M6 w/ The Attas in XS is super long but rarely in the fairway. I’m averaging 308 with it but it’s yet to be in a fairway.

Does anyone see a benefit to this over the M6 Rocket 3? I just went to that with a stiff Fujikura Pro 2.0 and I’m consistently 280-285 down the fairway. Does anyone think this at 11.5 will get me another 10 yards? My M6 w/ The Attas in XS is super long but rarely in the fairway. I’m averaging 308 with it but it’s yet to be in a fairway.

If you’re getting those numbers, change nothing, ever, maybe.

I want one. Bad bad bad bad.

Bad bad.

im between this driver and the G/fore MG4.1's

its one or the other

I’m just thinking it would be fitting for me to have this in the bag for the TMaG event, right? Haha

If you’re getting those numbers, change nothing, ever, maybe.

Exactly my thoughts. If your M6 Rocket 3 is getting you 280-285 in the fairway, you are longer than most on the PGA Tour are with their 3 woods. Put away your driver and hit this off the tee on every par 4 and par 5.

I did. I hit the Original One today at 11.5 and the stock shaft and it’s hard for me to keep straight like the Rocket 3. Just didn’t feel the same or fly the same.

I sent my M6 back to Dollar Driver Club and just carry the Rocket 3 and an M6 5 wood. I’ll take 280 in the fairway over 310 in the woods any day.

Exactly my thoughts. If your M6 Rocket 3 is getting you 280-285 in the fairway, you are longer than most on the PGA Tour are with their 3 woods. Put away your driver and hit this off the tee on every par 4 and par 5.

This is haunting me.

Tempting me.

Not going to last much longer.

This is haunting me.

Tempting me.

Not going to last much longer.

I’m getting one, end of story. I’ve gamed a strong 3 wood since about 1990 including the Mini 1.5 and current 2Deep. It will be my secret weapon!

I’m getting one, end of story. I’ve gamed a strong 3 wood since about 1990 including the Mini 1.5 and current 2Deep. It will be my secret weapon!

In OKC for girls state today, I may just go by and if they’re on the shelves, come home with one.

In OKC for girls state today, I may just go by and if they’re on the shelves, come home with one.

You spelled two wrong.

Muahahahaha...

Gotta love that!!

0102e031e454f03d33af0d843cf73757.jpg

Deep.

Back