TaylorMade Original One Mini Driver

I’m.

So.

Excited.

Oh man this has me pumped up. Played SLDR Mini and still havr Big Bertha Mini sitting here. It's just a club that saves me when my normal driver goes wonky(technical term).

Just read through the article again. Do we know what lofts are being offered or is it just the 1 adjustable head?

Woof. $400.
This definitely won't be an online purchase. I need to see what it can do for me for that kind of cash.

Oh man this has me pumped up. Played SLDR Mini and still havr Big Bertha Mini sitting here. It's just a club that saves me when my normal driver goes wonky(technical term).

#BringBackMiniDriverOffTheDeck

We had some fun with those. Sounds like we need to order and recreate that magic

I like the sound of that

This looks exciting for anyone who primarily uses their 3 wood off the tee (looks at myself)

I have both the SLDR and Aeroburner mini drivers, and I love them both. I'm sure this one will find a way into my bag eventually.

I like the sound of that

Mr. @O'carroll or @clemenza whatever he goes by today, still has my SLDR Mini. I'm sure this will be up his alley too for his big return to the links later this spring.

Just read through the article again. Do we know what lofts are being offered or is it just the 1 adjustable head?

11.5* & 13.5*

Not really something I'm interested in right now but they sure did a great job of making it look good

I'm really looking forward to this and can't wait to hit it. For me and my swing, this would be an outright replacement for my driver going with the 11.5 loft.

Nice. I think i did 14 in sldr mini and 12 in bb mini. Conveniently these lofts fall just shy of those.

Am I safe to say that this may be in your bag come May 1st?

Am I safe to say that this may be in your bag come May 1st?

Possibly. I need to rethink some things now. But it will get a chance.

Not sure if I need one, but it's quite interesting. I messed around with the Big Bertha Mini but it never really clicked for me.

But can it be hit from a divot like the one on TV?

I like this a lot... at address appears fantastic imo. Would be extremely curious to see if it works at all off the deck; my game has deteriorated in most areas, but do think I can hit my 4w off the deck decently. Plus I've been thinking of changing my setup to have something a little less spinny into the wind. Conditions have changed around here and wind is playing a major factor, so can easily see something like this working really well.

Mr. @O'carroll or @clemenza whatever he goes by today, still has my SLDR Mini. I'm sure this will be up his alley too for his big return to the links later this spring.

You mean the most anticipated return to golf in history

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am one that needs the flexibility of a 3 wood off the deck. Successfully hit the Bertha Mini 1.5 14* off the deck so why not this lofted up 2 degrees. I am intrigued and look forward to the reviews.

I'm interested as someone who played the SLDR mini, the Aeroburner mini, and the Bertha mini 1.5. Then again, maybe I just need to learn to hit my darn driver..

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

The one club I'll never trade in again - the TM SDLR Mini - I have one at 14* and quite honestly, I should probably play it more.
There are several course I play that are shorter and tight - Bagging a Mini would keep me from taking out the driver.
Be interested in the reviews here....

I like this a lot. In a recent thread here, there was a poll asking people to identify the purpose of their 3 wood. There was a significant percentage that stated the singular use was as a tee club. Nice writeup, @JB. Like you, there are others who would only use a 3 wood off the tee. This club could be extremely beneficial to that targeted group. The head looks fantastic.

Back