THP Custom Driver Cover

That’s a definite buy for me!

There are so many good covers out these days. The USGA is going to have to relax the 14 club rule so that I can carry them all.

Just get covers for your irons.

These will definitely make some people very happy.

Solid looking cover, sign me up!!!

Looks great! I’m in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those look awesome!

Those are sweet! I would buy driver and 3w.

Well done! I'd snag a 3 and maybe 5 wood!

At some point this year yes.

These are not in expensive covers, so while we could add FW woods we might have to start at 1 at a time.
Depending on the price point, I'm in on a driver and 3wd cover. Could possibly see 2 hybrids, too, if they're just that good.

Epoch tees are a must.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Any estimated price for those yet? I would consider one of each if they aren’t too pricey.

Yeah, I would get any and all when the time comes.

Any estimated price for those yet? I would consider one of each if they aren’t too pricey.

Somewhere between $55 and $65 for Driver is my best guess. Partly depending on size of THP logo as stitch count goes up. Which is pretty darn low if you follow the price of custom covers.

I’m mobile so not sure if you are an Albatross Club Member but there is a 20% discount on store items.

These look amazing. I would like to jump on the pre-order if these are done.

Somewhere between $55 and $65 for Driver is my best guess. Partly depending on size of THP logo as stitch count goes up. Which is pretty darn low if you follow the price of custom covers.

I’m mobile so not sure if you are an Albatross Club Member but there is a 20% discount on store items.

Sounds reasonable. Yes I am in the Albatross Club. I would most likely go for driver, 3w al least.

That would be a great price if they fall around that range. I definitely love to see a driver, 3 wood and hybrids. But will take what I can get get.

Thanks everybody, more details coming up this week.

These covers look amazing!!

Gotcha, I thought that was the case but wanted to mention it. Being totally selfish here but since I already have an awesome driver cover I'd love a 3w cover with or without the number :angel:
Same. I want some new covers for my 3 and 5 woods. These, if JB and GG decide to change their minds, would totally fit the bill.

I was going to buy a Callaway masters custom cover last week......$165......sheesh. putter covers...$135.

Those prices seem more reasonable

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I'm all in on those!

Looks awesome and would order one when they become available for sure.

Back