Callaway And Play Yellow

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
Starting today Callaway has launched a new program as part of the Play Yellow campaign. Starting today, Callaway will donate $4 for every dozen ball pack sold of their ERC Soft Yellow golf balls in support of Children’s Miracle Hospital Network. The program will run from 4/19-5/31/19.

About the ERC Soft Yellow:

ERC Soft Yellow is Callaway’s longest golf ball with soft feel, and features new Triple Track Technology for better alignment and a yellow design for enhanced visibility (our product media summary sheet is also attached, along with product photography).

Quote from Callaway President & CEO, Chip Brewer: “Callaway Golf is honored to support the Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals -- an outstanding organization -- through this Play Yellow initiative. We’re inspired by the golf industry’s broad effort to rally around this important cause and campaign.”

ERC%20Soft%203%20-M.png

Press Release on the Yellow Soft ERC:

ERC Soft Yellow Golf BallPricing: $39.99

Callaway is the fastest-growing golf ball brand since 2013, and we continue to innovate with new premium technologies that have never been seen before in the category. This innovative design will set a new standard for distance-enhancing performance.

ERC Soft Yellow is an extraordinary achievement: it’s our longest golf ball AND it’s designed for soft feel, and increased control around the green. This is an exceptionally high level of performance for a distance ball, and it’s made possible by our groundbreaking new HybridCover. The incredibly soft multi-material cover promotes fast ball speeds for long distance through the bag, and great feel. And around the green it’s engineered to create noticeably higher spin for excellent control, allowing you to play aggressively on approach shots and in your short game.

ERC Soft Yellow is loaded with groundbreaking technologies, including our largest Graphene-infused Dual SoftFast Core. The high tech core maximizes compression energy for extremely fast ball speeds, while also promoting low spin off the driver and high launch for longer distance.

And we’ve introduced NEW patented Triple Track Technology that utilizes Vernier Acuity
Precision, the same visual technology used to land planes on aircraft carriers. Triple TrackTechnology helps to improve alignment compared to a regular side stamp alignment aid. And the yellow color is a popular choice that helps enhance visibility of the ball.

ERC%20Soft%202-M.jpg
ERC%20Soft%201%20-M.jpg

Features & Benefits

Our Longest Golf Ball With Soft Feel
ERC Soft has completely reinvented how a distance ball performs with our new innovativeHybrid Cover. This multi-material cover creates an exceptional combination of faster ball speeds for longer distance, incredibly soft feel, and noticeably higher spin for excellent control around the green.

Fast Ball Speeds & Low Spin Off The Driver
In the ERC Soft, we’ve designed our largest ever Graphene-infused Dual SoftFast Core. This ground breaking technology features a larger inner core that maximizes compression energy while minimizing driver-spin and promoting high launch for long distance.

Advanced Alignment From Triple Track Technology
We’ve prominently featured Triple Track lines on the ball for improved putting accuracy. TripleTrack uses Vernier Visual Acuity to improve alignment compared to a regular side stamp alignment aid.

**The ERC Soft Name**

Ely Reeves Callaway, the founder of Callaway Golf, was a visionary and an innovator in golf. He was a creator, a facilitator and a force for change. Ely powers our passion for developing revolutionary products, and ERC Soft is a ball so singular and special that there’s only one name worthy of stamping on its cover.

That is awesome!!!! I will get another dozen just for that purpose.

Wow this is awesome! And such a great charity to go to.

Great job, Callaway. I'll buy a box just for this reason.

I'm going all yellow this year, already grabbed 4 dozen Chromesoft yellow, but will try a dozen of the ERC yellow for this cause.

Wow, that's so cool! Callaway never ceases to amaze me.

I will buy a box for my daughter for the charity but you will never see me using a yellow ball. The bright yellow is super distracting when I putt. I don’t wear sunglasses when golfing but I feel like a yellow ball almost would require sunglasses!

Whelp looks like I will be picking up some ERC yellow this weekend.

This is so awesome! One of the many reasons I love what Team Callaway stands for!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

That is cool I will pick some up as I really like playing these.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was going to buy a dozen ERC anyway, this just means I’ll buy yellow to support the cause

That's a great promotion

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Apparently six dozen balls in my garage isn’t enough. Will definitely pick up to support the cause.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

great reminder how callaway "gets it." i will 100% buy a dozen.

Awesome gesture by a great company!

I rarely play yellow, but with Callaway donating to this cause, I'll pick up a couple of boxes.

I love that Callaway is doing this.

Awesome gesture for a great cause!

I'm buying. For Callaway to step up in such a big way for this, it says a lot about their commitment to life beyond the game.

I'm trying to make the switch to yellow balls just because they are easier to see. I've tried a sleeve of the ERC yellow and they aren't bad. Some getting used to still but so far I don't hate them.

I’ll buy for the cause in a heart beat!

Pretty cool. Yellow tends to be my ball color of choice for the past year +

Amazing job out of Callaway as usual. I'm in

And I now know what my next dozen (or two) will be!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is marjeting genius and also so amazing.

Another reason for me to love Callaway. They are always changing and trying to engage and do good.

Sent from my Lenovo P2a42 using Tapatalk

Back