2019 THP Bridgestone Championship at Firestone

Cough cough....., there 3 teams and 6 other guys that might feel differently...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

But one of those guys is a fan of this team... sooooooo

3e398a512d0fe084f8e02a70ca72559b.jpg

Pretty sure there’s more than one.....and I think it’s time for you to put the $$$ where the mouth is. Cause you’ve been talkin a whole lotta trash and they’re probably going to win the division if not more. So....? Let me know

Pretty sure there’s more than one.....and I think it’s time for you to put the $$$ where the mouth is. Cause you’ve been talkin a whole lotta trash and they’re probably going to win the division if not more. So....? Let me know

I’ll put up some of my other OEM /Haig Point swag vs some of your Bridgestone swag that says they don’t win the division

I should also check to make sure Nerdy isn’t a “fan” lol

Besides your waaaaayyyyy of topic. This is more like it.
81107b864cd104eb26f4cb0267c3ba09.jpg
377619822ed4ea92036fa94ecbdc1789.jpg

FIFY You and Tapatalk

8d538437a464289dec6ed9cc653653af.jpg

Also picking my dude Nerdy and his plus 1 to go all the way is definitely on topic haha

FIFY You and Tapatalk

8d538437a464289dec6ed9cc653653af.jpg

Also picking my dude Nerdy and his plus 1 to go all the way is definitely on topic haha

Bridgestone golf hat isnt on topic.....?

I associate Bridgestone with winners

Or loyalty....hard work...persistence....

May or may not have, but definitely did spend some time checking out the irons and woods on the Bridgestone website this past weekend. There are some great looking choices available for the winning team.

Here's my version of your statement.
I spent lots of time checking out the irons and woods on the Bridgestone website this past weekend. There are some great looking choices available for the winning team.

That would be a sweet swag gift (browns Bridgestone hat)! here we go Brownies, here we go! Woof woof! not getting ahead of myself but AFC North Division is definitely in the cross hairs

Lots of water and bunkers after seeing that flyover of the North.

(fyi name change from Akron09)

Cough cough....., there 3 teams and 6 other guys that might feel differently...

Maybe we’ll be on the same team? Would make things interesting for our guy @OITW.

I should also check to make sure Nerdy isn’t a “fan” lol

Negative. I escaped the terrible Ohio sports teams

Here's my version of your statement.
I spent lots of time checking out the irons and woods on the Bridgestone website this past weekend. There are some great looking choices available for the winning team.

I’ve played with a few guys that have them and they look even better in person too.

Maybe we’ll be on the same team? Would make things interesting for our guy @OITW.

Negative. I escaped the terrible Ohio sports teams

I’d be totally fine with that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Out of curiosity how was the visibility on the yellow ball? I've been playing Vice pro soft (matte red) for the last year or so but they seem to be harder to find in the rough than I thought they would be. I like the feel of them but I went with the red because no one else plays them so I don't have to wonder if it is my ball in league. Just wondering if these are pretty visible on the course.

If you’re referring to the TourB RX Yellow, visibility was good. It’s a little different shade of yellow than most others, it’s still yellow but it’s like it’s got 1% red mixed in, if that makes sense? It was interesting because it was kind of hard to see the dimples, and while not matte, it’s more matte looking than most other yellows. Pretty easy to find unless you hit it into a dandelion patch:)

I’ve never been through any kind of fitting experience at all. Something I want to do but keep putting off. The ball fitting should be really cool. I’m sure there will be lots of info and can’t wait to see the results for myself and everyone else.

Same here. I went the “buy one of everything” self fitting route. Would have been a lot cheaper just to go to Club Champion and had them build whatever they suggest, but I like to play a variety (see the WITB:)).

Super Bowl my good man! This is their time. Finally.

Mr Korf(*cough something:)), you can lead some folks to water, but you can’t make them drink. We’ve been fed enough Kool-Aid on them, I’m going to have to see it. But.... they appear to be the real thing. This time! On point with the bend in the hat. I’m way too damn old to wear a flat billed cap. They’re “in” now with the kids so the first thing I do when I get my coach hats for the season is do my best to make them not flat.

So topic of discussion.... what’s a better bet.... a +1 that almost always plays to his HC or a 10ish guy that NEVER shoots an 82, but once played to a +2? My theory is that the plus 1 guy paired with a 10 would be a great team. Or really anyone that has any degree of consistency.

I’m the 10ish guy now and I hit enough shots that some would swear that I’m sandbagging. Until we get to the end of the round and add em all up, realize I hit 4 OOB and 2 into water and shot a 93.

I guess what I’m saying, if you are a consistent golfer of any level, I’ll be a good teammate. Lol. I can go high, I can go low. I’ll hit some shots. I’ll hit some “others”. Latest revision had me at a 9.5 and the way it’s going, I doubt I’ll be a single digit much longer. Ugh. Due to the absolute crap conditions here in sunny Ohio, I’ve only posted one round this season so far. A lovely 95, but I earned them all. Once it dries out some that’ll come down but I think the damage is done. I suck. I’m going to have to come to terms with it. *deep breathe...

I have! I’m going to be the most fun crappy golfer I can be. Any day on the course bests most any day not out there. I’m just going to embrace the suck, and smile every shot. Great, good, bad, worse, and average. To hell with it, if I was good I’d be getting paid to do it.

Super Bowl my good man! This is their time. Finally.

Haha I’m not going that far......that’s just silly talk.

That would be a sweet swag gift (browns Bridgestone hat)! here we go Brownies, here we go! Woof woof! not getting ahead of myself but AFC North Division is definitely in the cross hairs

Lots of water and bunkers after seeing that flyover of the North.

(fyi name change from Akron09)

Ok, with the name change....

So, tell me you’re not an FBI guy...

If you are I plead the 5th, 2nd?, and 14th?? Lol. (I’m not sure what the 14th is, but imma plead it anyways just to be safe).

If the Browns do what they SHOULD do, I’ll just go with the entire Bill of Rights, I’ll probably need it.

Haha I’m not going that far......that’s just silly talk.

1986. John F’in Elway. Last time I cried over something not rational. I was 8. I’d spend 1k easily if he was in a dunk tank for charity.

Quick edit, or was that 88 and I was 10?

Maybe it was last year when the stupid Steelers beat us again. It’s all fuzzy, lol.

Edit to the edited edit: If you don’t know by now that I engage in a lot of silly talk, sorry!:)

I'm looking forward to the pairings announcement. Any idea when this will happen? If paired with @Smiter, then dialing in my consistency is the name of the game.

I'm looking forward to the pairings announcement. Any idea when this will happen? If paired with @Smiter, then dialing in my consistency is the name of the game.

No doubt - he straight up pounds the ball...Wedges and short irons will be key!

I'm looking forward to the pairings announcement. Any idea when this will happen? If I'm paired with @Smiter, then dialing in consistency is the name of the game.

Ahh, don’t worry about it. I’ll begrudgingly hit 4i off the tee if it’s whats best for the team.

But.... prepare to have fun even if I’m begrudgingly hitting 4i from the tee. I’ve proven to myself many times over that I score better just doing that. I never do that though unless I leave my driver at home. Don’t have the heart for it, lol.

Looking forward to the pairings as well

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Back