2019 THP Bridgestone Championship at Firestone

Would anybody like to take a guess at the gift from THP and Bridgestone Golf? Great hint from Nerdy_81 in post #368.

Den Caddy

Would anybody like to take a guess at the gift from THP and Bridgestone Golf? Great hint from Nerdy_81 in post #368.

I know! I know! Hoping the others show up soon so we can share the goodness

I know! I know! Hoping the others show up soon so we can share the goodness

Are we ready???? Yet......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tons of swag was listed as part of the event, but I think we were all surprised to see something NOT on that list show up at our doors recently:

7f0010b294eb5c8ef27158aea742f1ce.jpg

b8e397862ba11708396753c53107f371.jpg

b4aa1e24242046bfd48ba78eea0c5383.jpg

c8464ad610259769517e7f4c9c42c06e.jpg

Great looking travel bag. I have a short drive to the event but I’ve thought about booking a flight somewhere just to use this bad boy. Very cool gesture from Bridgestone!

2019 THP Bridgestone Championship at Firestone

Whelp.....THP never ceases to amaze me. I needed a new one badly and this one is siccccccckkkkkkkk! So thrilled!!!!

Last edited:
Yup!!

It’s dang near the only piece of golf equipment (electronics excluded) that I didn’t already have. I’ve never taken a flight for a golf trip before.

So for the guys driving to the event, you still traveling with it? :) I’m 50/50 on that.

Thanks again THP and Bridgestone!!

(My phone is smart, I’ve typed THP and Bridgestone so much that it autocorrects lowercase THP to upper case and as soon as I put a capital B down it suggests Bridgestone:)).

Great surprise to come home to especially since was not expecting it at all.

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

That's a sweet gift from Bridgestone when you weren't expecting it!

Whelp.....THP never ceases to amaze me. I needed a new one badly and this one is siccccccckkkkkkkk! So thrilled!!!! https://youtu.be/siIB9g6FTr4

PKorf, nice job with the video. Bag Boy did a very slick job of packaging this travel case. BTW, did you get the levitate option in your bag or is that one of your superpowers? Just kidding (ie. watch the last 2 minutes of the video).

Bon appetite!

Yup!!

It’s dang near the only piece of golf equipment (electronics excluded) that I didn’t already have. I’ve never taken a flight for a golf trip before.

So for the guys driving to the event, you still traveling with it? :) I’m 50/50 on that.

(My phone is smart, I’ve typed THP and Bridgestone so much that it autocorrects lowercase THP to upper case and as soon as I put a capital B down it suggests Bridgestone:)).

I typically save my vacation for winter golf trips and have lots of experience with travel cases. The Bag Boy T-10 is fantastic. I'll provide some detailed user feedback about the features later this week. The ABS shell, integrated wheels and handles make this a great case to use.

Whelp.....THP never ceases to amaze me. I needed a new one badly and this one is siccccccckkkkkkkk! So thrilled!!!!

I just can’t get the video game down. Lol make sure you take your Dramamine for the funnupside down levitation portion at the dm of the video. Hahahahab

PKorf, nice job with the video. Bag Boy did a very slick job of packaging this travel case. BTW, did you get the levitate option in your bag or is that one of your superpowers? Just kidding (ie. watch the last 2 minutes of the video).

Bon appetite!

I typically save my vacation for winter golf trips and have lots of experience with travel cases. The Bag Boy T-10 is fantastic. I'll provide some detailed user feedback about the features later this week. The ABS shell, integrated wheels and handles make this a great case to use.

I just rewatched it....yea. So excited I was literally standing on my head lol. What a doof

I just can’t get the video game down. Lol make sure you take your Dramamine for the funnupside down levitation portion at the dm of the video. Hahahahab

the last 2 mins. My guy!

Yup!!

This thing is so cool I feel like I should use it to bring my clubs for the event but since I’m driving I don’t know yet.

Pretty cool to see something delivered that I didn’t know was coming, amazing gesture by Bridgestone and THP. Much thanks!!

Great video, now the test is to fold it back up the way it was lol.

What what?! Swag is coming in already????

@PETE379 ??

My eyes hurt now...but damn that an awesome travel bag!!! Great surprise from Bridgestone Golf for you guys!

Also...are you sure that’s not just thick cut bacon???

Great item, I thought it might be a bag based on the clue and zipper...didn't imagine travel bag... Now I need to fly somewhere with my bag to play distant golf!

My eyes hurt now...but damn that an awesome travel bag!!! Great surprise from Bridgestone Golf for you guys!

Also...are you sure that’s not just thick cut bacon???

The good news is she meant well....the bad news is they’re gone already lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You guys all being surprised is funny.
Hopefully you have followed THP Events this year. If not, you should be.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/zyY8RzsRxmCM93KT7

Plenty for you @PKorf - just up the road!

Note to self ..learn how to post photos before July LOL

That’s the only thing I don’t like about THP. I’m sure there’s an easy way but I think they purposely don’t tell me, lol. You’ve seen the length of some of my posts, imagine that with 20 pics. I use photobucket. So I take a pic, log in to photobucket, upload the image, copy the URL, then go back to THP, then paste it.

It’s effective, but means I really have to want it:)

https://photos.app.goo.gl/zyY8RzsRxmCM93KT7

Plenty for you @PKorf - just up the road!

Note to self ..learn how to post photos before July LOL

That’s the only thing I don’t like about THP. I’m sure there’s an easy way but I think they purposely don’t tell me, lol. You’ve seen the length of some of my posts, imagine that with 20 pics. I use photobucket. So I take a pic, log in to photobucket, upload the image, copy the URL, then go back to THP, then paste it.

Are you using Tapatalk or the normal forum?

You mean like the giant stickied thread in the tech section that says how to.

Are you using Tapatalk or the normal forum?

would very much suggest Tapatalk for images. Super easy

Back