2019 THP Bridgestone Championship at Firestone

Just got a PM from a fellow participant....

Could be happy mail two days in a row? I’ll be racing to the door! ?

How freaking awesome is this? It’s like an adult Christmas!

So um, UPS showed up again today. I’m going to attempt one of those teaser pics.

1ad7fa233f61e78a83596dc2cf4b18ed.jpg

Just got a PM from a fellow participant....

Could be happy mail two days in a row? I’ll be racing to the door!

How freaking awesome is this? It’s like an adult Christmas!

It’s very happy mail, very happy indeed!

I know they have their routes given to them, but it’s going to be very important that my UPS guy gets here first thing in the morning whenever he has a package for me from Bridgestone, lol.

The suspense, it be killing me:)

It is here. It was unexpected. It was more than generous. And.....

It is AWESOME!

Thank you so much THP and Bridgestone!!!!

I’ll be posting a smiling Smiter pic once every one gets theirs!

It is here. It was unexpected. It was more than generous. And.....

It is AWESOME!

Thank you so much THP and Bridgestone!!!!

I’ll be posting a smiling Smiter pic once every one gets theirs!
I can't wait to get home to see the awesomeness.

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Solid teaser right there. Bridgestone bringing the heat with surprise packages! I wonder if thats something to go inside the travel bag maybe?

Gotta love when an event partner really turns it up a notch on the swag! Great job, Bridgestone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine has arrived. I thought the swag list was awesome but to get stuff not even on the list is pretty freaking sweet. Will share tonight to give the guys some more time.

Solid teaser right there. Bridgestone bringing the heat with surprise packages! I wonder if thats something to go inside the travel bag maybe?

Definitely looked like a bag to me! Can’t for a full video from @2GloveTenderloin

Sorry boys I’ve actually had a bunch of crap and work to do today and won’t be home till later. No need to wait on me.....

One thing I do promise.....another video with no disappointing pork loins and no more upside down magic tricks lol.cant freaking wait!!!

Dinner for Friday Night Meet and Greet is now official.
We reserved a private room and created a menu at DBA.

D.B.A. looks incredible and love that's within walking distance of the hotel. Thank you in advance for the restaurant selection.

The tease picture is great. I'm looking forward to ANOTHER visit from the UPS truck. Amazing!

Dinner for Friday Night Meet and Greet is now official.
We reserved a private room and created a menu at DBA.

Wowza! Never been there, but looks like some damn fine vittles! Certainly beats my usual PBJ on the run during my baseball coaching season.

Guys, this Neanderthal may need some help pronouncing some of these dishes:)

Menu looks great! Not a huge seafood guy, but all the other meats look fantastic. Can't wait to meet the Bridgestone guys and the other THP guys!

Like the other distinguished gentleman, I too perused the menu and something wonderful happened. I don't really know how to explain it, but I felt kind of funny, like climbing the rope in gym class.

This just keeps getting better, I cannot wait.

Food looks delicious and can't wait to try some of it.

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

I mean......im ready.....

Wowza! Never been there, but looks like some damn fine vittles! Certainly beats my usual PBJ on the run during my baseball coaching season.

Guys, this Neanderthal may need some help pronouncing some of these dishes:)

Like the other distinguished gentleman, I too perused the menu and something wonderful happened. I don't really know how to explain it, but I felt kind of funny, like climbing the rope in gym class.

This just keeps getting better, I cannot wait.

Great thing about this menu is you can literally close your eyes, randomly point and end up with a tasty meal. A safe bet is the boneless beef short ribs. Yum!

We were delayed on officially locking that place down until they had their summer menu set, which happened this morning, and the menu we have in store for you guys should be incredible! I love that they switch the menu to what's in season.

Dante is amazing! Great choice!

Dante's in Cleveland is my favorite restaurant in the whole city... Never been to his restaurant in Akron, but can only imagine it's amazing as well. Great choice!!!

Back