2019 THP Bridgestone Championship at Firestone

No wedges yet. I imagine at the event...

I agree. And it's going to be pretty awesome to see what everyone went with all at once

No wedges yet. I imagine at the event... They teased a giveaway on their gram account for the XW-1s...

I use scratch wedges and bought a RTX 3 a while back - RTX 3 is sooooo heavy, wondering how these will compare to scratch.

Just started a review thread from my limited playing with them so far.

I kind of hope they arrive a little early, going to be some anxiety if the first time I use them is under pressure. My chipping game is not strong to begin with.

I kind of hope they arrive a little early, going to be some anxiety if the first time I use them is under pressure. My chipping game is not strong to begin with.
If we all get them at evemt, it will be an even playing field as no one will have practice chips. I imagine it would be frowned upon to use old clubs for the round.

Might make it interesting.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Im really looking forward to this event guys......cant wait

Counting down the days!

Ya'll might want to be on the lookout for a delivery...

Ya'll might want to be on the lookout for a delivery...

Uh oh!
Might have to tell the boss I'm not feeling well and need the afternoon off :alien:

Oh hell yes! I was just coming here to say be on the lookout too. Something has arrived! And as usual it is awesome. Once y’all have a chance to get yours I’ll post what it is.

Once again, Thanks Bridgestone and THP!!!!!!!!!!

Exciting!!!!!!!!

Was going to golf right after work today may have to stop home now before heading to the course

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Was going to golf right after work today may have to stop home now before heading to the course

Yes pardner, you prolly want to. :)

When y’all get a second if you wanna mosey on over to the travel thread and let me know what everyone wants to do Thursday?

Somebody let me know when it’s all clear to share...

Oh boy, do I want to share! :)

Good people of the Bridgestone Championship, you have a package on your porch. Please open it forthwith so that I can share it’s contents with the good folks in THP-land.

Patience is a virtue, and I suck at it:)

No package at home... Maybe I'm kicked out for too much anticipation.

Somebody let me know when it’s all clear to share...

Oh boy, do I want to share! :)

Let’s see it. I’ll post mine up here in a bit

Let’s see it. I’ll post mine up here in a bit
Wtf ! Why do you guys get the swag? Ughhhh was it usps or ups?

Wtf ! Why do you guys get the swag? Ughhhh was it usps or ups?

UPS friend

Back