2019 THP Bridgestone Championship at Firestone

It was. Bridgestone put on a show. And their equipment really set the tone for me. Im enjoying it.

Firestone CC was incredible.

Epic, man. I caddied at Firestone for 5 years and really fell in love with all three courses. We were only allowed to play the West on certain days, but I have had the opportunity to play the North and South once post caddie life and I love how unique each course is.

Epic, man. I caddied at Firestone for 5 years and really fell in love with all three courses. We were only allowed to play the West on certain days, but I have had the opportunity to play the North and South once post caddie life and I love how unique each course is.
Really all three are night and day with North (the one we played) taking the prize in my honest opinion overall. West is enjoyable well laid out. South is up and back, but man its great to see some of the epic shots hit, especially 16 from the back.

Bridgestone teased the Reactiv covers at this event saying if you think these balls the 2019 RX were great wait until 2020... we have something awesome coming! I agree rx/RXS and 2020 line are amazing... just ask Tiger and Bryson!

Really all three are night and day with North (the one we played) taking the prize in my honest opinion overall. West is enjoyable well laid out. South is up and back, but man its great to see some of the epic shots hit, especially 16 from the back.

Bridgestone teased the Reactiv covers at this event saying if you think these balls the 2019 RX were great wait until 2020... we have something awesome coming! I agree rx/RXS and 2020 line are amazing... just ask Tiger and Bryson!

I would agree with you regarding the three courses. The North is so gorgeous, it is by far my favorite of the three. The South is kinda boring, but it is true challenging golf and super fun to try to emulate some of the pro shots over the years from the Bridgestone Invitational. The Westy lets you go out and get it. So wide open, links style with the ability to spray and still post some low scores, just gotta figure out those greens. Remember, everything breaks towards Warner Road/water tower!

It was. Bridgestone put on a show. And their equipment really set the tone for me. Im enjoying it.

Firestone CC was incredible.

Paul Bunyan hath spoke.

I think one of the coolest parts of the event was watching you put on an absolute clinic pounding drive after drive straight and FAR.

Dude had his own gallery watching him for those that didn’t follow it live. Too cool.

Had a few pictures pop up on my time line as well. What a great couple days this was. Bridgestone treated us like all stars for the weekend and I had a blast playing with a bunch of THPers. The Tour B RX is still my go to ball and my 54 and 58 degree wedge have saved me more times that I can count. Big fan of the Bridgestone people, and another thanks to THP for the opportunity. I hope i am lucky enough to get into another event.

About 125 rounds in 2020, so far, is putting a good dent in my Tour B inventory. I added 6 dozen RX a few weeks ago but need to move onto the new release soon!

Shot 82 today despite donating a sleeve to Poseidon. The XW-1 56* and my putter were solid today. I had at least 4 up & down par saves. Triple on 18! 😱
E4743087-1F2B-42D3-AB69-2EB209F95470.jpeg

Back