2019 THP Bridgestone Championship at Firestone

Congrats guys! This will be awesome!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Good mix of vets and 1st timers. Congrats everyone!! Going to be an incredible event

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulations fellas! PKorf playing host! Not a better THPer to do so! Enjoy the fun!

Congrats guys! Awesome group right there, looking forward to following along.

@Nerdy_81 can you ask them when they will start producing Blue Balls?

Congrats guys! Awesome group right there, looking forward to following along.

@Nerdy_81 can you ask them when they will start producing Blue Balls?

Not soon enough is the answer

Congrats Guys!!

Congrats everyone! @Nerdy_81 you may want to start looking into flights.

Just going to throw this out there....I believe everyone is fairly local. I am happy to host some pre event rounds at my courses which are only abourt 20-30 mins away from Firestone at most in Medina.

Congrats fellas, you’re in for a treat

Congrats to all who got in! I badly wanted to throw my hat in the ring for this one, but I was not able to make it happen.

Signed up and hopeful!!

Would love an opportunity to test out Bridgestone equipment!

Sir......Cleveland (CLE) will be your best airport of choice. Just an fyi....i live 15 mins from there and would be happy to prevent you from having to spend some $$$$ on a rental car when it comes that time

Holy mother of all that is awesome! I am SO in, so very in.

Thank you so much THP and Bridgestone! I’ll do my best to do you proud by being an awesome participant and to review properly.

Thank you so very much!! I love this place!

Congrats to all those who got in, going to be an awesome time

Congrats everyone!!!

Congrats to all those who got in, going to be an great event!

Congrats to everyone.
I will cheer you on & follow along from my office on 7/12 --- which is about 5 miles from the course

Congrats all, now come on waiting list!

I'm stunned, I hoped to have a chance but to actually be a part of this is overwhelming. I have a full on body buzz of excitement. I'm fumbling at words here but I am excited and honored to be a part of this amazing experience. Thank you all for making this possible.

I'm also looking forward to meeting the other THP'ers, from following other events we'll all have an incredible experience and leave with new friends!

I'm stunned, I hoped to have a chance but to actually be a part of this is overwhelming. I have a full on body buzz of excitement. I'm fumbling at words here but I am excited and honored to be a part of this amazing experience. Thank you all for making this possible.

I'm also looking forward to meeting the other THP'ers, from following other events we'll all have an incredible experience and leave with new friends!

Looking forward to meeting you. Im sure there will be a travel thread setup for people to talk about flights, drives and hotels.
We have a great weekend planned for everybody.

Congrats guys, you are going to have a great time

Man im excited!!!! Big thanks to Bridgestone for figuring out how to make this event even work. Logistically its gotta be a nightmare with the general public attending the Senior Players at the same time. Kudos to THP for blowing it out of the water once again......this is going to be so effing fun!

Back