2019 THP Bridgestone Championship at Firestone

I'm always up for playing this game.

Driver: Tour B XD-3. Looking at the website it seems like this is the most neutral setup driver. I prefer not to have draw bias for sure.
Fairway: Tour B JGR. It sounds like it's pretty forgiving and a high launcher which I can use in that area.
Irons: Tour B X-CB. Forged, should be relatively playable and they look sexy as hell.

The J40 DPC are still one of my favorite irons ever and are what brought me to THP so I'll be following this one closely.

Totally with ya on the driver. Draw bias is baaaaaaad news for my game lol. And those irons.......

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'll play

Tour B XD driver
Tour B fairway
JGR hybrid
HF 2 irons

Mainly just based on looks and what I feel would suit my game as I haven't had the chance to hit any of them yet, but look forward to doing so in the coming weeks/months.

Same here. Really looking to find a place to try everything out. I’m wiiiiiiide open to all distance and performance enhancing options that fit my eye and game.

Driver - TourB XD-5
Fairway: JGR Fairway - High Launch great stuff
Irons: Tour B X - CB irons look phenomenal. Very Srixon/JPX like. I probably would end up with HF1/2
Hybrid: JGR hybrid

I don’t mind surprises. Especially THP surprises.....they’re usually insane

The standard is the standard....THP norm = insane

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a "thing" for irons and the Bridgestone lineup is fantastic. Ideally, I'd like to try the drivers and fairways but here are my thoughts.
Driver: Tour B XD-3, 9.5*
Fairway: Tour B 3FW, 15*
Hybrid: Tour B, 3H, 21*
Driving Iron: Tour B, X-HI, 4I, 23* (always wanted to test one of these...2 hybrids might be the better answer)
IRONS: Tour B X-CB, 5-PW

I have a "thing" for irons and the Bridgestone lineup is fantastic. Ideally, I'd like to try the drivers and fairways but here are my thoughts.
Driver: Tour B XD-3, 9.5*
Fairway: Tour B 3FW, 15*
Hybrid: Tour B, 3H, 21*
Driving Iron: Tour B, X-HI, 4I, 23* (always wanted to test one of these...2 hybrids might be the better answer)
IRONS: Tour B X-CB, 5-PW

Love it!

I think I would go same as Kev Listed
Driver: Tour B XD-3 10.5
Fairway: Tour B JGR 15
Irons: Tour B X-CB, love the looks

I haven't hit any Bridgestone clubs before but based on the descriptions I would probably be:

Driver: Tour B XD-3 10.5
Fairway: tour B (not sure if 3 or 5)
Hybrid: JGR 3
Irons: I'm guessing I should use the HF1 but I like the Looks of the HF2 better. If one worked better though, that would be the winner.

How do the participants rate the areas of your game? Driver - Irons - Wedges - Putter

As of today; I'd say my game (strongest to weakest) is Putter - Wedges - Driver - Irons.

The new Bridgestone wedges look great. Excited to start hitting balls with them in ~57 days. As mentioned earlier, I have a thing for irons and hope we get a chance to try them on the range. Tour B X-CB or JGR HF2??? Ponder continues...

My hometown. This is going to be sweet for the lucky few. I had a chance to play Firestone West once and it was great! Lots of people I’ve talked with about the courses favor the north course.

How do the participants rate the areas of your game? Driver - Irons - Wedges - Putter

As of today; I'd say my game (strongest to weakest) is Putter - Wedges - Driver - Irons.

The new Bridgestone wedges look great. Excited to start hitting balls with them in ~57 days. As mentioned earlier, I have a thing for irons and hope we get a chance to try them on the range. Tour B X-CB or JGR HF2??? Ponder continues...

Driver, not long but accurate, putter not great but if I know the greens it’s not bad, wedges if I’m confident, irons. Wedges an irons could flip on a good day. I’m too inconsistent to say with any confidence.

Right now the brain needs turned off because I must be over analyzing how to hit irons because I can't hit the broad side of the barn. Last year ended with that being my strong suit. Golf is a fickle game.

The nice part of golf is I love practicing so...more rounds and driving range sessions.

My game right now would be Wedges, putter, driver irons...

Strongest to weakest:
Putter - has always been the best part of my game
Wedges - chipping is usually fairly strong, and I'm generally pretty confident on approaches with a wedge in my hand
Irons - irons have been continually improving and I like the direction they are headed in
driver - oh the driver... we can be best friends or worst enemies. length is fine, but accuracy is usually a bit of a struggle

EHH HMMM.... Gents - the mail is coming tomorrow!!! I just received a message that UPS is dropping off something from Bridgestone Georgia tomorrow... suspense is killing me... wedges and polo already? Any guesses if other swag included!?

EHH HMMM.... Gents - the mail is coming tomorrow!!! I just received a message that UPS is dropping off something from Bridgestone Georgia tomorrow... suspense is killing me... wedges and polo already? Any guesses if other swag included!?

Might have had something just show up right now from Bridgestone..

Might have had something just show up right now from Bridgestone..

ohhh man... half of me wants you to divulge... other half says wait for the Christmas morning suprise!

ohhh man... half of me wants you to divulge... other half says wait for the Christmas morning suprise!

How about a @JB kind of teaser?

a49b8862c56b354233cc75a601600def.jpg

That is a really clean logo, I think I have an idea what that is too.

I have my guess too! I might have to race home when i get a delivery notification!

If you are in this event and have not read the Fit Like a Pro thread, you are doing yourself a disservice.

If you are in this event and have not read the Fit Like a Pro thread, you are doing yourself a disservice.

Was thinking the same thing! Such an awesome teaser for these guys!

2019 THP Bridgestone Championship at Firestone

Uhhhh it’s pretty bonkers what the y laid out for @Trmpt98

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unreal the day Bridgestone has put together for a THPer today. And then to send some goodies for us on top of that is jaw dropping. July is going to be flat out awesome.

Can. Not. Wait.

Back