The Morgan Cup will Return in 2020

B57F9B15-A98C-43E3-B894-289C68A018A1.gif

That thing is coming home with me this year. Right @LittleRat !!!

If it doesn’t then I’m not sure we can hang out in public anymore. We’ll have to wait and see...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sand Hallow looks pretty cool?!?!;)
3fb06114b444654f2811fa097a4233d7.jpg

Sand-Hollow-Resort-10th-hole.jpg
Sand-Hollow-Resort-13th-hole.jpg
Sand-Hollow-Resort-15th-hole.jpg
That DOES NOT look like a place to build a golf course, but the contrast is amazing with such a lush course in that environment! I might have to wear snake-gaiters over my golf shoes to play there.

@Tenputt help me out here!

All pure speculation, but I think you have the ones identified that I would list, particularly down in the St. George area. In the northern region, I would add Hidden Valley, Oakridge and The Country Club (Salt Lake Country Club) as candidates, although I would be surprised if The Country Club would host.

Sand Hallow looks pretty cool?!?!;)
3fb06114b444654f2811fa097a4233d7.jpg

Sand-Hollow-Resort-10th-hole.jpg
Sand-Hollow-Resort-13th-hole.jpg
Sand-Hollow-Resort-15th-hole.jpg

Eff me that place looks AMAZING

I know so many of the courses in Utah. I am going to be so interested to hear the date. Last winter, other than southern Utah, there would have been no Morgan Cup until June-ish. There are some incredible courses in Southern

Excited to out there, it was fun hearing your pre MC prep experiences

Well that’s bad luck...

That thing is coming home with me this year. Right @LittleRat !!!

If it doesn’t then I’m not sure we can hang out in public anymore. We’ll have to wait and see...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ll take his spot

It's not the Stanley Cup, it's fine :ROFLMAO:

Morgan Cup > Stanley Cup - yup I said it

@jdtox, you want a teammate yet?

Been out of town, just saw this. I've been wanting to attend a Morgan Cup since I first joined and was really hoping next year would be the year. Now I am even more excited about it.

So anxious to hear more!

Spent a lot of time with the Cobra folks last week. Talked a lot about this event (since we have already been briefed on 2020 gear) and how it will evolve.

Pretty excited to begin to unveil things over the next couple of months.

Have a feeling there is going to be some excitement around this one.

Have a feeling there is going to be some excitement around this one.

I mean if people like great golf gear and fun.
If they dont like those things, this is probably not for them.

Spent a lot of time with the Cobra folks last week. Talked a lot about this event (since we have already been briefed on 2020 gear) and how it will evolve.

So before the end of the year then? :ROFLMAO:

7d2b52f45dc306c56df9a90e58e06424.gif

Can’t wait to hear more...

I cant wait to hear announcements on the Morgan Cup and details about the 2020 cobra lineup.

Team Paradise is bringing this home!

I'm excited to see both things revealed. 2020 Cobra :oops::Do_O

I’m excited for this one as the gear and the location are going to be epic.

Really looking forward to more info, dates/location, etc.....

Utah looks fun. MC is legend. Hopefully my first real event signup attempt in years.

The announcements? Definitely.
@jdtox is getting lonely over there. I think he needs some help deflecting all off the banter he is having to fend off. :p

Very exciting seeing the Morgan Cup come to Utah! There is some amazing golf here and our altitude will help everyone get a little extra distance on their shots!

As @Tenputt said, Sand Hollow or any other Southern Utah courses (Entrada) Would be great in the spring/Fall, but definitely stay out of Southern Utah in the Summer.

If the Summer is your time to golf come up North to Park City or Midway and play either Soldier Hollow or any of the courses in Park City. If playing a course that the web.co......I mean Korn Ferry Tour plays on then look no further than Oakridge Country Club, which is literally my backyard. You'll see me in my gravity chair watching on the 11th hole.

Stay away from Thanksgiving Point......It is one of the courses that has a lot of...."Hype".

Picture is from Oakridge CC fairly early into the season. It greens up real nice. Unfortunately I haven't been able to take a lot of drone footage this past year with my son running around this year. DJI_0052.JPG

Very exciting seeing the Morgan Cup come to Utah! There is some amazing golf here and our altitude will help everyone get a little extra distance on their shots!

As @Tenputt said, Sand Hollow or any other Southern Utah courses (Entrada) Would be great in the spring/Fall, but definitely stay out of Southern Utah in the Summer.

If the Summer is your time to golf come up North to Park City or Midway and play either Soldier Hollow or any of the courses in Park City. If playing a course that the web.co......I mean Korn Ferry Tour plays on then look no further than Oakridge Country Club, which is literally my backyard. You'll see me in my gravity chair watching on the 11th hole.

Stay away from Thanksgiving Point......It is one of the courses that has a lot of...."Hype".

Picture is from Oakridge CC fairly early into the season. It greens up real nice. Unfortunately I haven't been able to take a lot of drone footage this past year with my son running around this year. View attachment 8910459

Have you played Thanksgiving Point this year? Last year, I thought they had it back on track, but haven’t been there since a year ago in July. Also, we should play some golf sometime. I live in Centerville.

Back