The Morgan Cup will Return in 2020

Have you played Thanksgiving Point this year? Last year, I thought they had it back on track, but haven’t been there since a year ago in July. Also, we should play some golf sometime. I live in Centerville.
I played it last year right before the end of the season. I just wasn't impressed with the course as a whole, not necessarily the condition of it. For sure let me know if you ever need a partner to head out with you. As you know from my comment about Oakridge I'm in Farmington so not far at all, only problem is I work down in Sandy. Would love to hear more about your Project X experience. I'm headed to San Diego next month and was wondering how quickly the San Diego police would be called on me if I just stood outside of Project X's door and didn't leave until they showed me around ;)

giphy.gif

Golf in Utah. Bucket List is all 50 States. Pretty happy to knock this one off the list next year!

Ditto Capidan - never played there and from what the locals are saying/posting we're in for a treat.

If this event interests you, you will want to read the home page tomorrow.

BOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can’t wait for tomorrow. I want in on a Morgan Cup and I am hoping 2020 is the year my name is finally called.

Have you played Thanksgiving Point this year? Last year, I thought they had it back on track, but haven’t been there since a year ago in July. Also, we should play some golf sometime. I live in Centerville.

I can get us on free anytime through my work. Course isn't in bad shape. They had web.com events there up until a couple years ago but the course definitely isn't worthy to host something as special as the Morgan Cup.

Golf in Utah. Bucket List is all 50 States. Pretty happy to knock this one off the list next year!
How many do you have under your belt so far?

I hope you are ok with hitting the ball a little further than normal, that happens here.

The real question to be answered, possibly tomorrow, is whether @OITW, @Canadan, @jdtox et. al. will be flying into Salt Lake City or Las Vegas/St. George. If the event is in March, it will be the latter, if the event is in June or later, it will be the former.

My money is on a March timeframe again, with the event going to either Sand Hollow or Entrada. Line up your bets THPers.

My money is on a March timeframe again, with the event going to either Sand Hollow or Entrada. Line up your bets THPers.
Imma just schedule a trip to sand hollow in april just incase.

Tomorrow!! Now I won't be able to sleep!

Back