The Morgan Cup will Return in 2020

The Morgan Cup will Return in 2020

Gear on top of an already great event. Win win ,Morgan cup never disappoints.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay.
Gear is good.
Define good. Is it better than nice? Somewhere between I like and I want? Or is it all the way to I need?

Define good. Is it better than nice? Somewhere between I like and I want? Or is it all the way to I need?
Need. Its always a need, right?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Just spend the last 8 hours with the team from Cobra PUMA Golf. Suffice it to say that the gear is ready, they are ready and the Morgan Cup I am planning will be awesome.

Just spend the last 8 hours with the team from Cobra PUMA Golf. Suffice it to say that the gear is ready, they are ready and the Morgan Cup I am planning will be awesome.

@Canadan deets please

There are ****** that I want in my bag yesterday.
Also, the ****** is insane when I think about it.
I also snuck in a couple shots with a proto ***** and I am already in love.

THPers might want to try to get into this one... Because, 13 clubs in their bag will be game changers if they select what works for their game. I pretty much already have my bag set and I haven't even hit anything.... well that's not true.. I hit that one thing..

THPers might want to try to get into this one... Because, 13 clubs in their bag will be game changers if they select what works for their game. I pretty much already have my bag set and I haven't even hit anything.... well that's not true.. I hit that one thing..
This is exciting to say the least. Everyone should enter this one.. I cannot wait to see what JB has in store for the next Morgan Cup!!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Well If you all are ready, then I am ready! Let's do this. Next year can't get here quick enough for me.

Teaser of the century. Already thinking of how amazing the clubs would be. The f9 is flat out unbelievable

Dude.

....and redemption

Hey @littlerat if one captain is going to get all this inside information shouldn't the other in all fairness? Just sayin...I'm good at keeping secrets :alien::angel:

I already have my wife's blessing to sign up for this. As long as the dates don't conflict with work, I'm signing up and crossing my fingers!

They sound amazing!!!

Definitely at the top of my wish list. Hope the dates work this year unlike last year. Would love a shot. Hope a new version of the Forged Tecs are coming.

If next year’s equipment is better than this year’s, look out!!!

I don’t care what my wife says! I am signing up.

Dream event right here.

@canadan does the ****** come in pink? Asking for a friend.

That’s the proper attitude towards THE Morgan Cup

I don't care what my bank account says, I'm signing up. I tuned out the wife regarding THP events a while back :alien:

I don't care what my bank account says, I'm signing up. I tuned out the wife regarding THP events a while back :alien:

My thoughts exactly I will be entering regardless!!!

After what you told our group about I’m signing up

Back