The Morgan Cup will Return in 2020

Hey @littlerat if one captain is going to get all this inside information shouldn't the other in all fairness? Just sayin...I'm good at keeping secrets :alien::angel:

Hey! I want to know too!!!!

Dream event right here.

@canadan does the ****** come in pink? Asking for a friend.

Thanks, hoping there is more pink than just the accent in 2020

I don’t care what my wife says! I am signing up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't care what my bank account says, I'm signing up. I tuned out the wife regarding THP events a while back :alien:

Well, EXCUUUUUSE me for getting permission. :act-up:

tenor.gif

That’s the proper attitude towards THE Morgan Cup

This is a must enter for everyone. Best golf weekend of my life and met lifelong friends...even if one of them uses a long putter!

I don't care what my bank account says, I'm signing up. I tuned out the wife regarding THP events a while back :alien:

Forget em all and do you! Love it!

After what you told our group about I’m signing up

Dude, you would be great for this event and will love it!

Well, EXCUUUUUSE me for getting permission. :act-up:

tenor.gif

Not apology needed! Just sign up!

I would like to meet the man the myth the legend behind that forum name and avatar.

Fair warning, you may be underwhelmed.

I have uncovered a little tidbit about the event location......there will be NO slick,sharp rocks on the beach....that is all I am allowed to say at this point...

We will have more info coming on this very soon. GG and I will Be meeting with Cobra PUMA Golf on this subject in a few weeks to iron out a few things.

JB;n8906461 said:
We will have more info coming on this very soon. GG and I will Be meeting with Cobra PUMA Golf on this subject in a few weeks to iron out a few things.

Excellent! Looking forward to what comes of this meeting. If you need any input from me you know where to find me haha

jdtox;n8906463 said:
Excellent! Looking forward to what comes of this meeting. If you need any input from me you know where to find me haha

This will be a topic of discussion in 2 weeks

JB;n8906461 said:

This should be exciting for everyone! This past Morgan Cup was perfection.. Amazing event with some incredible people! I cannot wait to hear what is in store for the 2020 Morgan Cup!!

A happy birthday to Captain Canadan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Happy Birthday El Capitan Canadan!

Next to the Granddaddy, this is a bucket list item...........:in-love:

This is at the top of my bucket list for next year. Just incredible.

Been thinking lot about the Morgan cup and the new exciting line up from Cobra. Hard to imagine improving on the F8 which was so solid. Then the F9 which really opened my eyes and improved my tee game.

Happy birthday, Dan! Hope you have some nice Rum on hand!

Cant wait to hear about the 2020 edition of the Morgan Cup.

#TeamParadise

Happy birthday Canadan and cannot wait for the info on this!

I always love seeing this event bumped. This would be a fun one to experience again someday.

It all sounds exciting. Future memories that will be unforgettable to all the participants.

Have been going through a lot of old stuff while still in the moving process. Came across this letter as a bit of MC history...

8253aaad9f42408b8126b9e02fa4fa12.jpg

Have been going through a lot of old stuff while still in the moving process. Came across this letter as a bit of MC history...

That is pretty awesome

That is pretty awesome

I thought so too, esp looking how that was Cobras first go and now its essentially their event.

I also found all my order order forms from Callaway during the inaugural event. 46" Razr Hawk FTW

Back