Ben Hogan GS53 Driver and Fairway Woods

Can’t wait to hear your thoughts on the gear you get. I think it’s going to be really good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been on fire lately with the TS2, so I can't wait to get these out and test them. I can't wait to see what this new line has to offer and how it will work with my game.

Should have mine in hand soon and looking forward to hitting it again. Who has ordered already?
Probably not a surprise but I have. The 10.5 head I ordered was still showing as preorder when I went on their site this morning.

Mine will be here this week I believe.

My 3 wood and 5 wood have shipped!!! Hopefully the driver won't be far behind.

Preorder of the 10.5 degree driver is off. My order is finalized now and hope to see it soon!

Preorder of the 10.5 degree driver is off. My order is finalized now and hope to see it soon!

My grandpa had a great saying that I believe applies to you right now: "Well he's happy as a pig in slop!"

Can't wait to see your thoughts on all their gear.

My grandpa had a great saying that I believe applies to you right now: "Well he's happy as a pig in slop!"

Can't wait to see your thoughts on all their gear.
The rest of the bag, including the bag itself, is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow afternoon. A little early evening slopping may be in order! Lol

Got a marketing email from Ben Hogan that the 10.5* driver is now available!

If the driver is anything like the fairway woods, it is going to be tremendous. Have played 2 rounds now with the 3 and 5 wood and love them. The 3 wood is very impressive from the tee and deck. Left my driver at home today and hit 3 wood off the tee on the 11 holes that I normally hit driver. Really didn't miss much of a beat from a distance perspective and hit a lot more fairways. Hit a 490 yard par 5 (very tough driving hole unless you can carry the ball at least 250 with a very high ball flight, which I cannot do without a big tail wind) in two with rwo 3 woods. Very solid stick! The 5 wood is going to take me a little longer to dial in. Hit the ball very solid but, on several shots so far, a little high for my liking. Also has a tendency to go left on me. Better today than yesterday so I think it will just take me a little more work to get it where I want it.

Great feedback. Really excited to hear about the driver.

If the driver is anything like the fairway woods, it is going to be tremendous. Have played 2 rounds now with the 3 and 5 wood and love them. The 3 wood is very impressive from the tee and deck. Left my driver at home today and hit 3 wood off the tee on the 11 holes that I normally hit driver. Really didn't miss much of a beat from a distance perspective and hit a lot more fairways. Hit a 490 yard par 5 (very tough driving hole unless you can carry the ball at least 250 with a very high ball flight, which I cannot do without a big tail wind) in two with rwo 3 woods. Very solid stick! The 5 wood is going to take me a little longer to dial in. Hit the ball very solid but, on several shots so far, a little high for my liking. Also has a tendency to go left on me. Better today than yesterday so I think it will just take me a little more work to get it where I want it.

How’s the sound?

How’s the sound?

I’m going off memory from my fitting at UST a couple of months ago but it sounds good. As soon as mine gets here I will record it

Great feedback, can't wait to try out the 3 wood.

Did you notice the 3&5 woods sit open? On BHG's website, it says the fairway woods have been designed to sit 1* open.

Did you notice the 3&5 woods sit open? On BHG's website, it says the fairway woods have been designed to sit 1* open.
I did not. I certainly welcome any amount of open with metal woods since I fight the lefts.

Had trouble uploading to YouTube so tweeted the video and here is the tweet.

Once again, went driver-less today and hit the 3 wood off the tee on the 11 holes I normally hit driver. It is so good, long and quite forgiving.

Can't wait to see some feedback on the driver! Love what this brand is doing.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Can't wait to see some feedback on the driver! Love what this brand is doing.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Hope to get mine this week. My expectations about it got even bigger with how good the fairway woods are.

My Swing Evolutions review of the GS53 driver.

Back