Ben Hogan GS53 Driver and Fairway Woods

b0f0aba3706d33700b7d37b26f463fc5.jpg
In hand? Would love to see some comparison pics if you're so inclined.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

What would you like it compared to? I can take any pictures you would like tomorrow when I am back in the club lab.

What would you like it compared to? I can take any pictures you would like tomorrow when I am back in the club lab.
Something from the last year or two really. I have seen most all of the big OEM's at this point. Seeing it against something like that would help give a representation of the overall shape and dimensions. Just a point of reference. No rush or anything either. If you are bogged down, it's no skin off my back if you can't get to it.

Something from the last year or two really. I have seen most all of the big OEM's at this point. Seeing it against something like that would help give a representation of the overall shape and dimensions. Just a point of reference. No rush or anything either. If you are bogged down, it's no skin off my back if you can't get to it.

Not at all, happy to help. I have some drivers, so will take some comparisons for you and post them up. No problem at all.

Not at all, happy to help. I have some drivers, so will take some comparisons for you and post them up. No problem at all.
Mighty kind of you. Look forward to them!

The Speed Slot looks very pronounced in that picture. I wish the BH sunburst logo was colored to give it some pop on the bottom. Does look very clean and classy though.

Excited to hit this next week!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reminds me of an adjustable Nicklaus ML4 driver tbh, not necessarily a bad thing.

Attachments

• IMG_9825.JPG
    IMG_9825.JPG
    18.4 KB · Views: 1

These are quick, but can do more later for you. It looks a lot smaller in comparison photos than it does in hand, partly because of the way its framed and the slope drops off a bit in the back. If wanted, I can do an overhead video with different heads kind of highlighting that a bit.

GS53 on Right and Epic Flash on Left
DSC06380-L.jpg

DSC06381-L.jpg

GS53 on Right and M5 on Left
DSC06382-L.jpg

DSC06383-L.jpg

GS53 on Right and G410 on Left
DSC06384-L.jpg

DSC06385-L.jpg

That’s a pretty clean and classic look.

Looks like the GS53 has a little smaller footprint compared to the other current model heads in the comparison pictures. That makes me happy.

Looks like the GS53 has a little smaller footprint compared to the other current model heads in the comparison pictures. That makes me happy.

Check out my notes Sox_fan. Its more in the pictures than reality. I know the CC are slightly smaller, but in appearance it is pretty similar. Although the G410 does look larger in hand.

These are quick, but can do more later for you. It looks a lot smaller in comparison photos than it does in hand, partly because of the way its framed and the slope drops off a bit in the back. If wanted, I can do an overhead video with different heads kind of highlighting that a bit.

GS53 on Right and Epic Flash on Left
DSC06380-L.jpg

DSC06381-L.jpg

GS53 on Right and M5 on Left
DSC06382-L.jpg

DSC06383-L.jpg

GS53 on Right and G410 on Left
DSC06384-L.jpg

DSC06385-L.jpg
Thanks! Really helps put it in perspective. Definitely a sleek classic shape. That's exactly what I was hoping to see. Thanks for taking the time!

Thanks! Really helps put it in perspective. Definitely a sleek classic shape. That's exactly what I was hoping to see. Thanks for taking the time!

Anytime. Happy to help.

That face looks deeeeeep.

All Hogan thanks to THP & Ben Hogan Golf

GS53 10.5* - UST Helium
GS53 4w - PX Smoke
VKTR 20* & 24* - UST Recoil
Edge 6-P - KBS 90
Equalizer 48* - KBS 90
Equalizer 53*,58*,62* - KBS Tour V
BHB02

I just liked the picture. It will hit Insta later this week, but since I just packed up the clubs, here is a gratuitous shot before it was wrapped in the head cover.

WEB2694112-61EF56AD-B378-4153-22E9-CF2DCA949092.jpg

Just ordered the Driver & 4W demo package with Helium shaft! Not only will these go up against my current clubs but I want to put the driver against the Wilson D7 w/ Helium that I really loved.

Like to hear how you get on with them at that price point seems hard to beat!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't wait. Demo clubs are set to arrive Tuesday.

I wasn’t aware of the demo program how’s that work?

I wasn’t aware of the demo program how’s that work?

You choose the club and shaft you want and they ship it to you for a 14 day demo. All you pay is $20 to cover shipping both ways. With the woods you get both a driver and 4W. With irons I want to say it's a 6 and 9 iron.

You choose the club and shaft you want and they ship it to you for a 14 day demo. All you pay is $20 to cover shipping both ways. With the woods you get both a driver and 4W. With irons I want to say it's a 6 and 9 iron.

Well just put in an order for the demo Woods can’t beat that deal with a stick!!

Back