Bring it to the Forum Contest: 2019 Grandaddy of em All with Callaway Golf

Social media, product reviews, but mostly talking to the people I meet on the golf course. They're what matters most.

Twitter, insta, facebook, and here, and a "ask me about the Grandaddy" shirt printed for every day of the week.

That was tough to keep under 20 words.

From Instagram to Twitter, YouTube and Facebook too...

Anywhere. Anytime. ALL OF THE TIME!!

Entry:

Excessive photos, Instagram/FB live and reviews of products, humble brags to golfing peers, and ultimately a Grandaddy 'G' tattoo!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Fun contest, be fun to see how every will bring the action and fun to the forum and beyond!

One teammate chosen and another contest opens. Good luck to all!! I cannot wait to see who is selected!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and JBC3 style hype videos and reviews. I would colab with local THPers to make the videos.

Last edited:
Lots of social media for sure!! Tons of sharing here on the forum, in the equipment review threads. Definitely step up my YouTube game!!!!!! I already tell tons of guys at league night every week and they still can't believe it!!!

I wouldn’t change what I’m currently doing, telling everyone I run into and post over social media and SMILE.

Wow, such a quick turnaround this morning! Thanks THP and Callaway for the opportunity.

Official Entry:

A never-ending presence on the forums and social media, and face to face everywhere the subject of golf comes up.

One of my biggest things to promote THP and all the branding is first talking about The Grandaddy event. Everytime I get a response of "really!?!?!"

Its easy! :)

Official Entry:

From Mixlr Pro to written novels recapping the event, everyone would be able to live thru my updates. #GD2019

Engage the Masses, Explain The Unbelievable
Capture Incredible Moments For Onlookers Everywhere
Changing Your Perception of What Golf Should Be

I cover a lot of ground in outside sales which includes industry outings, personal testimony doesn't get lost as easily.

Man 20 words is tough, a lot of great entries already, good luck everyone!!

Official Entry:

Oh, it would be an impressive showing of frantic excitement, long-winded posts, a lot of dry humor, and honest appreciation.

Official entry:

One person at a time for the rest of my life because this experience needs that kind of attention.

Last edited:
Last night I left my new hackmotion sensor at a public range out of town and if I hadn’t told the guy on the range about THP last night and showed him my new Custom Titleist bag from the Ultimate Titleist Event that had my forum name on it he would not have joined the forum and reached out to find me.

PutterButter who I met at the Titleist event saw it first and sent me a text.

For a new member That’s bringing it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FYI, if this is your entry, it needs to be 20 words or less.

FYI, if this is your entry, it needs to be 20 words or less.

Thanks. Didn’t see the limit on this one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome to see another contest up already! Good luck everyone.

By keeping my ball in the fairway so I spend less time looking for it and more time talking Grandaddy.

Entry:

Engagement while educating and providing feedback on Callaway equipment to the people. Oh, and pictures.

Official entry:

Post insightful, fun videos, reviews, photos and stories on social media and YouTube, and personally tell anyone who will listen.

Entry:

Find the line between making you feel like you’re there, and oversharing. Then flirt with it. But no bathroom pics.

I’d take more divots. I’d post and share online, but I enjoy golf and golfers. Grassroots baby!

Official Entry....

Social media and in person. I'd be glowing, and it'd be impossible not to tell everyone about this epic event.

Back