Bring it to the Forum Contest: 2019 Grandaddy of em All with Callaway Golf

Be here day in, day out, just like usual. Tell anyone who will listen about The Grandaddy, just like usual.

Through all social media of course, by word of mouth to every person I talk to.

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

I will tell the world everything I can with my heart. Love is still the most powerful and moving message!!

Old School: Billboards, Magazine ads, PSAs, telegraph, smoke signals
New School: THP, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, YouTube, Mobile App Ads

Woohoo! Another contest! Let's go everyone!!!!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I would be honored to represent THP in the Grandaddy, my plan would be:

Twitter, Instagram, Forum posts with information direct from callaway, photos, videos, text with sarcastic comments and wonder.

Before Event: Engagement & prep updates, During: A whirlwind of posts everywhere
After: Sharing how experience & equipment changed you.

Engagement
Enjoyment
Social media
Reviews
Fun
Wisecracker
Live Updates
Great golf
Education

And most of all .... Don't be a Richard!

Every member and guest at the club I work at will hear all of the amazing stories of my adventure!

I’d devote to conveying this journey through my eyes on THP & social while engaging anyone who wants to know more!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’d devote to conveying this journey through my eyes on THP & social while engaging anyone who wants to know more!

I read this quickly and saw social engineering at first instead of engaging and was like now that's hardcore!

Entry:

Just got my marketing degree. I’d apply my highly trained skills to every platform, bringing the awesomeness to the masses.

I’m going to drink, type, and post more so my real and internet friends know Callaway means fun and business!

Full engagement with THP.
Twitter and Instagram on social media.
And in my brother @Stemmy66 face at every opportunity. :alien2:

Here on the forum, social media and live video feeds on YouTube and of course, word of mouth

Of course you have to live this thru the forum but Instagram is way under rated, Twitter and SnapChat for the younger crowd!

I'd keep a video diary thingy on the socials and here with a fun Grandaddy prep hashtag.

Hire Russians to spread fake news about the Zoo Crew all over social*; never shut up about Grandaddy greatness.

*Kidding

Well, lets try to complete the 2019 trifecta!

Official entry: Telephone...telegram....TELL EVERYONE! Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube! I would even call the local newspapers and tv stations!

Official Entry: I think this will do the trick-

source.gif

Official Entry:

The only way I know how. Through Honest, Grateful and Humorous accounts of this Event from selection thru eternity!!

Last edited:
Road flares taped to my chest, equals assumed bombing, equals review in hand to read on national news. #Tommy Boy

tommy1.jpgtommy2.jpg

Last edited:
Back